Lead Specialist - Technical Client Services Management
Posted on: July 13, 2019
What you'll be doing...
You will analyze contract SLAs to make sure we are executing on our
commitments as well as take responsibility for the strategy and
vision of elevating the customer experience through reduction of
service interruptions and issues and the enhancement of services
and programs. In this role, you will be responsible for the
performance of the technical program activities within your
assigned accounts. You will be highly engaged with your customers
to understand their business needs, understand any concerns, and
create a plan to effectively address them.
- Monitor ongoing service management to ensure compliance with
SLAs and performance commitments.
- Ensure that all contracted deliverables for new services are
completed and properly transition for day 2 support.
- Participate in any technical, network, SLA, contract compliance
escalation as appropriate.
- Engage with customer executives and Verizon executives in the
prioritization and resolution of escalations, as appropriate.
- Assist Account Team in fielding any business and/or technical
requests and engage the appropriate internal Verizon
- Create performance reports and service level reports that will
collectively show Verizon's compliance or degree of non-compliance
with service levels and compliance with associated performance
- Ensure that all contracted program deliverables are
- Consult with customers on future technical efforts.
- Serve as a subject matter expert in customer facing pre-sales
meetings to represent operational Verizon services.
- Handle overall customer relationship management in relationship
to the technical program.
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work
- Three or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Product Suite, including
PowerPoint, Excel & Word.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- ITIL v3 certification or completed within 6 months of start
- Prior telecommunications or related experience and knowledge of
typical products and services.
- Certifications including ITIL v3 or a PMP.
- Service Delivery or related experience.
- Project Management or related experience.
- Project management understanding and familiarity with core
- Knowledge of project management software (MS Project,
- Strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Ability to manage and negotiate with required internal and
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people,
transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with
each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable
network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security
solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as,
video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and
benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where
you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in
code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our
employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and
Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Keywords: Verizon, Cary , Lead Specialist - Technical Client Services Management, Executive , Cary, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!