Flexible Scheduling - Certified Nursing Assistant - Home Care -
Company: BAYADA HOME HEALTH CARE
Posted on: April 8, 2021
While the world is cautioned to stay home in response to the
Corona Virus (COVID-19) pandemic, BAYADA's mission to safely keep
people in their home has never been more important. Without home
care, our clients risk infection and hospitalization-at hospitals
with already-strained resources.With the protection of our clients
and caregivers as our highest priority, we have mobilized a swift,
efficient, and comprehensive response so that we can stay on the
front lines, giving care-safely. If you're the type of person who
rises to the occasion and wants to make a difference in the lives
of others, we want to meet you (virtually, even)! We can work
through this crisis-together.Work in your neighborhood and give
back to your community. BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate
need for a Certified Nursing Assistant to care for our clients. If
interested in working with our company, see below.$12.00 -
$13.00/HourWe currently have CNA job openings in the following
- Durham, NC
- Chapel Hill, NC
- Raleigh, NC
- Surrounding Areas (Cary, Garner, Fuquay Varina, Wake Forest,
- Weekly pay.
- Paid time off.
- Flexible scheduling - allows CNA's to develop and create their
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your
- Scholarship programs.
- A stable working environment - we invest in our care team.
- 24/7 on call clinical manager support. Qualifications for
- Minimum one-year work experience.
- Certificate of at least 75 hours of Certified Nursing Assistant
- Current and active CNA license - listed in good standing with
- Compliant with Bayada policy needed for home care.
- Completion of competence demonstration, as performed in
clinical CNA courses. Job Responsibilities for our Certified
- Activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping.
- Nail care.
- Range of motion / exercises.
- Transfers /use of mechanical lifting devices.
- Oral feeding.
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration.
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making
- Assisting with ambulation.
- Medication assistance. Sponsor - ACRAbout BAYADAFounded in 1975
by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing,
rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services
to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes.
BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides,
therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care
professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more
than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New
Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.In 2019, Baiada oversaw
the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit
organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business
model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of
helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of
life at home.BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated
entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity
Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated
against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity,
nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age,
veteran status, and experiences.
Keywords: BAYADA HOME HEALTH CARE, Cary , Flexible Scheduling - Certified Nursing Assistant - Home Care -, Healthcare , Morrisville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!