REGISTERED NURSE (RN) - SWIFT CREEK HEALTH CENTER
Company: Liberty Healthcare Companies
Posted on: January 16, 2022
With Compassion*****$1,000 SIGN ON BONUS!*****At Liberty Healthcare
and Rehabilitation Services, we promote a challenging, but
rewarding opportunity in a caring environment.We are currently
seeking experienced:REGISTERED NURSES (RN LICENSE REQUIRED)Full
Time, NightsJob Description:
- Assure quality nursing care for patient by following
physician's orders, state and federal regulations and this
Facility's policies and procedures.
- Administers all medications (oral, s.q., I.M., or I.V.) as
ordered by M.D. and according to Facility policies.
- Leads, guides, and supervises nursing assistants and
- Assists physicians with rounds as needed.
- Drapes, remains with and cares for patients during MD rounds,
physical examinations, and treatments as necessary.
- Performs treatments scheduled during shift and documents
appropriately. Maintains infection control measures as
- Adheres to all regulations pertaining to cleanliness, infection
control, and Standard/Universal Precautions.
- Assists with research related to the quality of nursing care,
- Assists with records, orders, and assessment of new admissions
unit/hall. Assists with scheduling patients annual physical with
attending physician and ensures physicals and documentation of
physical are done on a timely basis.Job Requirements:
- Registered Nurse, graduated from an accredited School of
- Current, valid license from South Carolina Board of Nursing and
submit proof of license renewal every other year.
- Provide quality-nursing care to patients, follow doctor orders,
genuine interest in geriatric nursing.
- CPR certified yearly.
- Attend in-service training and other staff meetings as
- Ability to supervise nursing assistants assuring that work
assignments are completed appropriately and timely.
- Dependable, flexible, and able to work and cooperate well with
all nursing personnel, other departments and have understanding,
patience, and tact in working with patients, families, doctors, and
- Ability to make decisions regarding nursing problems, realizing
that errors and incompetence may have serious consequences for
patients.Visit www.libertyhealthcareandrehab.com for more
Background checks/drug-free workplace.
Location: Liberty Senior Living - RN
Schedule: Full Time, Nights, 7:00 pm to 7:00 am
Keywords: Liberty Healthcare Companies, Cary , REGISTERED NURSE (RN) - SWIFT CREEK HEALTH CENTER, Healthcare , Cary, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!