Licensed Practical Nurse Home Health Full Time
Company: KINDRED REHAB SERVICES
Posted on: May 15, 2022
As a Home Health LPN, you will:
- Provide professional nursing services under the direction of a
RN in compliance with the state's Nurse Practice Act, any
applicable licensure/certification requirement, applicable
healthcare standards, governmental laws and regulations, and
Gentiva Health Services policies and procedures.
- Provide skilled nursing interventions in the treatment of the
patient/clients illness, rehabilitative needs and preventative
care. Utilize a holistic approach in the provision of problem
specific therapeutic interventions, teaching and training
activities in accordance with the plan of care.
- Apply knowledge and skills in accordance with accepted
standards of clinical practice to facilitate problem resolution and
achieve individualized patient goals and outcomes.
- Confer with the RN Supervisor regarding needed changes in the
Plan of Treatment. Accept verbal orders from physician were
permitted by state law/regulations/Nurse Practice Act and
communicate these orders to the RN Supervisor.
- Utilize a systematic, individualized goal/outcome driven
approach in implementing the nursing plan of care.
- Maintain contact with patients, physicians, clinical
manager(s), other members of the healthcare team in a timely manner
regarding patient/family needs and status changes. Participate in
care coordination activities and discharge planning as
- Maintain the highest standards of professional conduct in
relation to information that is confidential in nature. Share
information only when the recipient's right to access is clearly
established and the sharing of such information is dearly in the
best interests of the patient.
- Appropriately communicate to ensure adherence to professional
standards in the provision of and availability of supplies,
materials and equipment needed to safely and effectively implement
the plan of care.
- Prepare, submit and maintain documentation as required by the
Company and/or facility. Visit/shift notes documented on day
services are rendered. Required Experience/Skills:
- Graduate of an accredited Licensed Practical Nursing Program or
accredited School of Vocational Nursing.
- Current nursing license in the practicing state.
- Valid drivers license, auto insurance and reliable
- Current CPR certification.
- Two years experience as an LPN/LVN in a clinical setting,
preferably in a home health or hospice setting.
- This role requires full COVID-19 vaccinationTogether, we can
raise the bar on home healthcareKindred at Home, soon becoming
CenterWell Home Health, is one of the nation s leading providers of
home care, with an incredible team of compassionate clinicians who
deliver high-quality, specialty care to patients. Many of our
clinicians live in the same neighborhoods they serve providing the
much-needed care to people in their community. As a company, we
strive to lead by example and show employees the same compassion
and care we expect them to show patients. We provide employees the
resources, stability and job flexibility they truly deserve. We
help them fulfill their personal and professional goals while
enjoying industry-leading benefits, competitive salaries,
opportunities for career and professional growth, and a healthy
work/life balance. Part of Humana s Home Solution businessKindred
at Home, soon becoming CenterWell Home Health, cares for nearly
80,000 patients every day in over 350 locations, across 38 states.
As part of Humana Inc., we create experiences that put patients at
the center, working in collaboration with healthcare providers to
bring multidisciplinary care directly to the comfort and safety of
home. The result is easy, comprehensive and personalized care that
helps patients lead healthier, happier lives. Caring for people who
care for our patientsExperience has shown us that supporting and
nurturing employees helps them become the best version of
themselves and more compassionate, committed home health
professionals. That s why CenterWell Home Health never stops
working to improve the employee experience. Our people are our
greatest resource, and we are committed to creating an environment
they enjoy stepping into every day. World-class employee benefits
- Competitive pay and benefits package
- 50% matching 401(k) contributions up to 6%
- Career advancement opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Advanced Continuing Education (CE) accredited trainingJoin Our
Team!Check out our video to get a glimpse of a day in the life of
our Home Health team - To learn more, please contact your local
recruiter at (toll free) 855-KND-AT-HOME or apply online. Our
Recruiters are ready to help you start a new and rewarding career
with Kindred at Home. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national
Keywords: KINDRED REHAB SERVICES, Cary , Licensed Practical Nurse Home Health Full Time, Healthcare , Burlington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!