Environmental Health Tech Supervisor
Company: UNC Health Care
Posted on: May 15, 2022
DescriptionBecome part of an inclusive organization with over
40,000 diverse employees, whose mission is to improve the health
and well-being of the unique communities we serve.Summary:
Provides front line supervision for a group of housekeeping staff.
Trains employees, creates and approves work schedules, manages
supplies, documents cleaning activities and assists with
1. Approves or denies requests for leave. Maintains attendance
2. Assists with documentation of cleaning activities, inspections,
and staff training. Enters data into the bed tracking system.
3. Cleans occupied rooms, discharge rooms, support areas and
critical care areas such as nurses? stations, lounges, intensive
care units and isolation rooms. Maintains floors.
4. Makes recommendations related to hiring, discipline, salary
increases and promotions.
5. Requisitions cleaning materials, supplies and equipment. Ensures
adequate supplies are on hand at all times. Monitors relevant
6. Schedules and assigns personnel to work areas monitors and
inspects areas cleaned for quality and thoroughness.
7. Trains staff in housekeeping duties and in the use of special
products for cleaning medical areas.
Other InformationOther information:
- High School diploma or GED or the ability to read and
comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos, and
the ability to write simple correspondence.Licensure/Certification
- No licensure or certification required.Professional Experience
- Three (3) years of experience in housekeeping work, including
one (1) year in a supervisory role.Knowledge/Skills/and Abilities
Job DetailsLegal Employer: STATEEntity: UNC Medical Center
Organization Unit: Environmental ServicesWork Type: Full Time
Standard Hours Per Week: 40.00Work Schedule: Day JobLocation of
Job: US:NC:Chapel HillExempt From Overtime: Exempt: No
Keywords: UNC Health Care, Cary , Environmental Health Tech Supervisor, Healthcare , Morrisville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!