MEDICAL ASSISTANT, CERTIFIED - DUKE FERTILITY CENT
Company: Private Diagnostic Clinic PLLC
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job Description MEDICAL ASSISTANT, CERTIFIED – DUKE FERTILITY
CENTER The Private Diagnostic Clinic (PDC) of Duke Health is the
world-class, multi-specialty physician practice comprised of 140
clinics located throughout North Carolina. The PDC recruits the top
physicians and employees and retains them by offering competitive
salaries and benefits and a supportive work environment where
passion and purpose connect. To learn more about our culture,
visit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4Mq59-No-kWe are seeking a
Medical Assistant, Certified to be an integral member of the
healthcare team and provide direct and indirect care to patients at
the Duke Fertility Center in Morrisville, NC. Schedule: 8 hour day
shifts Monday-Friday with rotating weekends WE INVITE YOU TO APPLY
- You are compassionate, have top notch interpersonal skills and
are able to maintain calm when assisting patients in need of
- You are detail oriented, conscientious and take pride in
ensuring accuracy in your work.
- You are collaborative and able to work within a
multidisciplinary care team. JOB DUTIES:
- Perform intake with patients to include vital signs, visit
information, and other clinical information as indicated.
- Perform basic laboratory tests on premises (venipuncture,
- Chaperone sensitive patient ultrasounds and exams.
- Perform high level disinfection and sterilization of medical
- Prepares exams for patient specific visit and assists provider
with bedside procedures.
- Ensures maintenance of the stockroom by unpacking supplies and
keeping the room organized and neat.
- Performs other clinical functions as delegated and supervised
by a provider or RN. REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Graduation from accredited Medical Assistant program accredited
by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education
Programs (CAAHEP) or the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education
Schools (ABHES) strongly preferred.
- High school or GED graduation required.
- Certification by AAMA, AMT, NHA-CCMA, NCMA or ARMA required.
Please specify on resume which certification you have or plan to
get, the certification number, and expiration date.
- BLS required
- Experienced and competent in venipuncture. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS,
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written
- Able to work independently with limited supervision.
- Knowledge of sterile techniques.
- Knowledge of infection control procedures, safety precautions
and age specific competencies.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good organization and time management skills. ADDITIONAL
INFORMATION Certain jobs in the Private Diagnostic Clinic may
include essential job functions that require specific physical
and/or mental abilities. Additional information and provision for
requests for reasonable accommodation will be provided by each
hiring department.The Private Diagnostic Clinic is an Affirmative
Action/Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employment
opportunity without regard to an individual's age, color,
disability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic
information, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, or veteran status. The PDC aspires to create a
community built on collaboration, innovation, creativity, and
belonging. Our collective success depends on the robust exchange of
ideas-an exchange that is best when the rich diversity of our
perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences flourishes. To achieve
this exchange, it is essential that all members of the community
feel secure and welcome, that the contributions of all individuals
are respected, and that all voices are heard. All members of our
community have a responsibility to uphold these valuesThe intent of
this job description is to provide a representative and level of
the types of duties and responsibilities that will be required of
positions given this title and shall not be construed as a
declaration of the total of the specific duties and
responsibilities of any particular position. Employees may be
directed to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically
presented in this description
Keywords: Private Diagnostic Clinic PLLC, Cary , MEDICAL ASSISTANT, CERTIFIED - DUKE FERTILITY CENT, Healthcare , Morrisville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!