Major Account Executive Generalist Healthcare, Spectrum Enterprise
Posted on: November 25, 2022
At a glance:
- Do you desire a competitive salary, an uncapped sales
commission and a $10,000 signing and performance bonus?
- Are you a strategic and client-focused sales expert talented in
simplifying the technology and communication needs of enterprise
- Can you commit to a consultative field sales position guiding
organizations through the selection of voice, data and video
solutions? Our company:At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to
foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team
members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of
excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and
dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.Spectrum
Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a national
provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving America's
largest businesses and communications service providers. The broad
Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and managed
services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks,
Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise's industry-leading team
of experts works closely with clients to achieve greater business
success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving
needs. More information about Spectrum Enterprise can be found at
Highlights:As a Major Account Executive Generalist, you focus on
using consultative sales techniques to simplify and enhance client
technology and communication needs. Through your expertise and
understanding of each client's current and future needs, you
highlight combinations of our voice, data and video solutions for
their toughest network challenges. You have a passion for
supporting potential and current clients through selling,
transferring and providing detailed information. You proactively
identify roadblocks and overcome obstacles to increase business
while improving the client experience. You are excited to embrace a
hybrid account executive and account management role and are
motivated by a goal structure that is comprised of 80% new sales
and 20% renewal sales. You flourish with regular travel capturing
and managing accounts within a specified footprint. You report
directly to the Manager of Sales Vertical Accounts for goals,
guidance and assistance.Position benefits:
- Competitive salary with sales incentives.
- $10,000 signing and performance bonus (external hires
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Company funded retirement accumulation plan for an additional
- Education assistance.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on Spectrum services where available. What
you will do:
- Be an impactful member of the sales team through the
achievement of $5,000 in monthly data, voice and video sales
- Drive the sales process through a consultative needs analysis
with prospective accounts to understand their business needs and
provide uniquely beneficial product solutions.
- Entice clients by creating informative sales proposals and
conducting product benefit presentations.
- Self-generate leads by contacting prospective clients via
telephone, cold call premise visits, networking and industry
- Qualify leads through the submission of a return on investment
(ROI) and accompanying analyses while scheduling a site survey to
- Increase overall sales through upsell opportunities and
securing contract renewals with established clients.
- Maintain an accurate sales database to report on sales activity
and client information.
- Encourage long-term client retention through collaboration with
Account Management, Sales Engineering, Sales Support and Marketing
for handoffs and issue resolution.
- Develop key sales skills by attending sales meetings and
training sessions. Required keys for success:
- Three or more years of experience exceeding revenue goals.
- Understanding of computer networking, local area network (LAN)
and wide area network (WAN) technologies, high-capacity and fiber
- Proven history of networking, negotiation and closing
- Deadline-driven with the ability to multitask while working
- Quick learner with the ability to apply knowledge within a team
- Valid driver's license, a safe driving record and availability
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with
all levels of an organization. How you will stand out from the
- Three or more years of exceeding revenue goals selling data,
voice and video solutions in the telecommunications
business-to-business (B2B) industry.
- Experience using client resource management (CRM) systems, like
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- High school diploma or equivalent (required).
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related field (preferred).
Keywords: SPECTRUM, Cary , Major Account Executive Generalist Healthcare, Spectrum Enterprise, Healthcare , Cary, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!