MDS Coordinator - LPN
Company: Consulate Health Care
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Job ID 110389 Position Location US-NC-Cary Care Center Cary
Health and Rehabilitation Center Job Category MDS Position Location
: Street 6590 Tryon Road Position Location : Zip 27518-7052
Position Status FT is 35+ HOURS WKJob OverviewThe MDS Coordinator
must be knowledgeable of general, rehabilitative and restorative
nursing and medical practices and procedures and laws, regulations
and guidelines governing long-term care.As MDS Coordinator - LPN ,
- Coordinate the entire RAI process assuring the accuracy,
timeliness and completion of the MDS, CAAs and interdisciplinary
Care plan for all residents in the facility in accordance with all
federal and state certification guidelines.
- Monitor and document the management of the Medicare and Managed
Care residents in collaboration with facility team members.
- Provide innovative, responsible healthcare with the creation
and implementation of new ideas and concepts that continually
improve systems and processes to achieve superior results.
- Participate in Daily PPS meetings, weekly Medicare meetings,
and month end meetings to assure federal billing requirements are
- Oversee the coordination and participate in the completion of
the Resident Assessment Instrument (MDS, CAAs and Care Plan) in
accordance with current Federal and State Regulations.
- Assist in completion of the Resident Assessment with the
Interdisciplinary Team.Requirements :
- Valid license as a Licensed Practical Nurse in the state of
- A minimum of one (1) year of nursing experience in similar
- Six (6) months of experience as a MDS Coordinator.
- RAC-CT or RNAC preferred.
Keywords: Consulate Health Care, Cary , MDS Coordinator - LPN, Healthcare , Cary, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!