Domain BA with Medicaid and Healthcare
Company: eTeam Inc.
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Duties and responsibilities
- Adheres to the Company's quality and regulatory compliance
requirements, without exception.
- Ensures that all job duties inherent in the position
description are performed in accordance with established policies
- Leading and establishing key systems engineering and
Integration procedures and tasks.
- Development of work hardware and software designs, installation
instructions, test plans/matrices, results reporting.
- Responsible for design, specifications, evaluation and testing
of new technology, hardware, and software products that may be
utilized with Synapse Product lines.
- Advisory and consultant for Synapse 3rd party system designs,
configuration, specifications, and settings for installation and
- Develop, update, and maintain Synapse implementation process
tools and documentation. Develop system designs and specifications
for document control and management.
- Develop, update, and maintain documentation on Synapse Intranet
- Responsible to act as the point of contact for new products,
software changes including testing, and new information
- Comply with all applicable U.S. Food and Drug Administration
(U.S. FDA) medical device regulatory requirements, applicable ISO
13485 standard requirements and all other applicable laws,
regulations and standards.
- Full time experience working with Virtualization technologies,
Client ESXi, Windows 2008 / 2012 servers, Windows 7 and Windows 8.x
workstations, server hardware, workstation hardware, and network
- Expertise in setup and troubleshooting.
- Experience working with database setup and
- Oracle experience including Data Guard, RAC, and
- Excellent written communication skills. The ability to receive
and communicate technical information on all levels of the
- Experienced leading as the main technical resource for large
hardware and software projects.
- Experience with Excel, Word, and MS Project.
- Must be very organized and multi-tasking.
- Experience in working with, managing, and resolving customer
problems and issues.
- Must be able to marshal resources in a complex matrix
- Experience in virtualization including Client ESX and Microsoft
Hyper-V operating systems and network technology, high performance
computing systems, and archival storage systems.
- Willing to travel up to 30%.
- Able to work independently.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- VCP and ClientSE is highly desired
- Knowledge of Radiology and Hospital workflows, key roles and
responsibilities within a complex matrix.
Keywords: eTeam Inc., Cary , Domain BA with Medicaid and Healthcare, Healthcare , Cary, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!