Nursing Assistant -UNC REX Rehabilitation and Nursing Care Center of Apex
Company: UNC Health Care
Posted on: March 16, 2023
Description This position is eligible for a 5,000 commitment incentive ! Become part of an inclusive organization with over 40,000 diverse employees, whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of the unique communities we serve.
Serves as Nursing Assistant in a skilled nursing facility.
1. Performs activities of daily living for or with residents/patients.
2. Provides transport for residents/patients to designated areas within the facility.
3. Changes bed linens, runs errands, directs visitors, and answers telephone.
4. Takes and records temperature, blood pressure, pulse and respiration rates, and food and fluid intake and output, as directed.
5. Provides for resident/patient safety, comfort and privacy when performing responsibilities.
6. Communicates pertinent resident/patient information to appropriate person(s).
7. Abides by all infection control regulations.
8. Completes annual Rehabilitation and Nursing competencies successfully.
9. Completes 12 hours of in-service education annually.
10. Answers call bells, alarms, or intercom system for any resident or patient to determine residents'/patients' needs.
Other InformationOther information:
* None required.
* Completion of an accredited Nursing Assistant Training program.
* NC Nurse Aide I Registry with DHHS.
Professional Experience Requirements:
* Previous Nursing Assistant experience in clinical specialty desired.
Knowledge/Skills/and Abilities Requirements:
Job DetailsLegal Employer: NCHEALTHEntity: UNC REX Healthcare
Organization Unit: Rex SNF Apex Work Type: Full Time
Standard Hours Per Week: 40.00Work Schedule: VariableLocation of Job: US:NC:ApexExempt From Overtime: Exempt: No
This position is employed by NC Health (Rex Healthcare, Inc., d/b/a NC Health), a private, fully-owned subsidiary of UNC Heath Care System. This is not a State employed position.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.UNC Health makes reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as applicants and employees with disabilities. All interested applicants are invited to apply for career opportunities. Please email if you need a reasonable accommodation to search and/or to apply for a career opportunity.
Keywords: UNC Health Care, Cary , Nursing Assistant -UNC REX Rehabilitation and Nursing Care Center of Apex, Healthcare , Apex, North Carolina
here to apply!