Company: The Agency Kitchen & Bar
Posted on: November 22, 2021
We are looking for a professional line cook to prepare food to
the exact chef's specifications and to set up stations for menu.
Line cook duties will consist of assisting the executive chef with
their daily tasks. The successful candidate will play a key role in
contributing to our guest satisfaction and acquisition goals.
- Set up and stock stations with all necessary supplies
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen
- Answer, report and follow executive chef's instructions
- Sell top quality food while adhering to ticket times
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and
- Proven cooking experience, including experience as a line cook or
- Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients,
equipment and procedures
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time Schedule: 10 hour shift 8 hour
shift Day shift Holidays Monday to Friday Night shift Weekend
availability Education: High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Experience: Cooking: 1 year (Preferred) Restaurant Experience: 1
Keywords: The Agency Kitchen & Bar, Cary , Line Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Cary, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!