Company: Another Broken Egg Cafe
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Do you have a passion for the culinary arts? Do you have an
interest in creating specialty-crafted and southern-inspired
breakfast, brunch, and lunch dishes?If this is you, consider
joining Another Broken Egg Cafe today as a Line Cook!Another Broken
Egg is a daytime only caf-- - that specializes in breakfast and
brunch, so you never have to work evenings! Learn more about us at
- No night shifts, EVER!
- Competitive Pay
- Excellent Training & Development Plans
- Continuous Opportunities for Upward Mobility
- Medical & Elective Benefits Offered to Full-Time Team
- Work Culture based on Generosity, Integrity, Service, Growth &
Results!Line Cook Job Summary:The Line Cook will prepare meal
ingredients, dishes, condiments, and other items as directed by
senior culinary staff in a full service setting.Supervisory
- Prepares batches of food that are cooked to order.
- Operates large-volume cooking equipment such as griddles,
grills, or deep fryers.
- Prepares, washes, and cuts food to be cooked.
- Prepares and cooks food according to instructions provided on
food order slips or through verbal directions; verifies the quality
and quantity of all orders.
- Multi-tasks by cooking several different orders at once,
ensuring that all items are prepared in accordance with guest
- Maintains overall sanitation, health, cleanliness, and safety
standards for food preparation areas, cooking services, and dishes
- Performs other related duties as assigned.Required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic understanding of or ability to learn basic sanitation and
regulations for workplace safety.
- Basic understanding of or ability to learn food-handling
techniques, preparation, and cooking procedures.
- Ability to work efficiently and quickly.
- Must be able to work well as part of a team.
- Must be able to work well under pressure.
- Ability to maintain personal cleanliness.Education and
- High school or vocational school coursework in kitchen basics,
such as food safety, preferred.
- 1 year of previous operations experience, preferred.Physical
- Must be able to work early mornings, weekends, and
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Exposure to extreme heat, steam, and cold present in a kitchen
Note: This job description is not an exhaustive list of all duties,
responsibilities or qualifications associated with the position.
Other duties as assigned.Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions.Another Broken Egg of America Franchising, LLC is an
equal opportunity employer, visit
anotherbrokenegg.com/employment-jobs for more details.Nothing in
this job posting or description should be construed as an offer or
guarantee of employment.#INDHP
Keywords: Another Broken Egg Cafe, Cary , Line Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Morrisville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!