Company: Resort Lifestyle Communities
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Brier Pointe Retirement Community is a brand-new 55+ resort-like
apartment community opening in the Morrisville, North Carolina area
soon! We are now accepting applications for a full-time
Housekeeper. As the Housekeeper, will ensure the cleanliness of our
Resident's apartments and the Community so they can live life
Schedule, Benefits and Pay:
- You will work the following schedule: 8:00am to 4:30pm Monday
- You can enjoy the delicious meals that are served during your
shift (free meals!).
- You will have robust benefits to choose from and receive $500
per month from our company to apply towards any benefit(s) you
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term and/or Long Term Disability
- Health Savings Account (HSA), Medical Flexible Spending Account
(FSA), and Dependent Care FSA
- Accident Insurance and Hospital Indemnity
- Met Law- access to attorneys and legal advice
- You will receive paid holidays and vacation time, as well as a
401(k) with a generous employer match.
- You will receive great pay while working in a breathtaking
community surrounded by servant-hearted Team Members and Residents
who will feel like family. Responsibilities and Duties:
- You will share in making our community a beautiful place for
Residents to live.
- You will clean resident apartments, patios/decks and common
- You'll have the opportunity to serve a senior population and
ensure resort quality standards of cleanliness and attention to
detail for each Resident you serve.
- You will live by our Core Values of Respect, Kindness &
Compassion, Honesty, and Service Excellence. Qualifications:
- You know proper cleaning procedures including dusting,
vacuuming, mopping, cleaning kitchens and bathrooms.
- You have experience working in a team environment ideally in a
- Experience in housekeeping is best, but we are willing to train
the right person.
- You have the ability to develop positive relationships with
residents, peers and the community.
- A high school diploma or equivalent (GED) is required. If you
have a servant heart, a passion for hospitality and are eager to
make a difference, complete our on-line application today and
you'll hear from us soon!
We are Resort Lifestyle Communities, a family-owned company
established over twenty years ago. We specialize in providing
all-inclusive, independent, resort-style 55-and-over senior living
retirement communities all across the nation. Our Home Office is
based out of Lincoln, Nebraska and we are rapidly growing and
Pay Range: $11.78 - $14.62 per hour
Keywords: Resort Lifestyle Communities, Cary , Housekeeper (full-time), Hospitality & Tourism , Morrisville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!