Customer Service Specialist Bilingual Spanish
Company: The Sherwin-Williams Company
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Why Sherwin-Williams Here, we believe there's not one path to
success, we believe in careers that grow with you. Whoever you are
or wherever you come from in the world, there's a place for you at
Sherwin-Williams. We provide you with the opportunity to explore
your curiosity and drive us forward. We'll give you the space to
share your strengths and we want you to show us what you can do.
You can innovate, grow, and discover in a place where you can
thrive and Let Your Colors Show! Where You'll be Working The
individual selected for this role will be expected to work at Store
, located at: 992 Kildaire Farm Rd, Cary, 27511 How You'll Perform
- Support the sales efforts at a Sherwin-Williams paint store,
servicing wholesale and retail customers.
- Assist customers in person and over the phone by determining
needs and presenting appropriate products and services
- Ensuring that sales transactions are completed accurately,
maintaining precise work order files and formulas, pulling
appropriate products from the sales floor or warehouse, and tinting
and mixing them to customer specifications
- Assist in sourcing products required by customers that are not
available in the store and, upon approval, place order and follow
up as necessary.
- Be responsible for opening and closing the store, making bank
deposits, stocking shelves and setting up displays, cleaning store
equipment, and loading and unloading trucks. Our Must Haves - These
are our Basic Qualifications, hit apply if you meet all of them!
- 18 years of age or older
- Legally authorized to work in country of employment without
requiring sponsorship for employment visa status, now or in the
- Ability to distinguish the difference between colors, a skill
used when color matching or tinting paint, with or without
- Be able to operate a computer and communicate via the
telephone, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Ability to retrieve material from shelves and floor stacks and
lift and carry up to 50 lbs., with or without reasonable
- Operate material handling equipment (e.g. hand truck, pallet
jack, forklift, etc.) safely once trained, with or without
- Speak and understand Spanish & English at an advanced level
Extras to Help you Stand Out - These are not required for you to be
eligible to apply.
- Experience in a delivery, retail sales or customer service
- Possess a High school diploma or comparable certification (e.g.
- Valid driver's license What is the Process to get Started? Step
1 - Online Application
- Find the role(s) that interest you on our Careers page:
- Set aside 15 minutes to create your profile by entering or
importing your details from one of our job board partners Step 2 -
- Upon review of your application, qualified candidates will be
invited to complete a digital video interview via HireVue, our
interview partner. The interview will consist of a few behavioral
- You'll be able to record and complete your video interview
anytime, anywhere! While you can complete this video interview on
your own schedule, we ask that this step be completed within 14
days of receiving an invitation Step 3 - In-Store Interview
- Your video interview is reviewed by our Recruitment team and
our top candidates are invited to meet with our team in a store,
specialty wholesale branch, floorcovering facility or delivery
service terminal. Sherwin-Williams is proud to be an Equal
Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to an
inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified candidates will
receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated
against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status,
disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, marital
status or any other consideration prohibited by law or by contract.
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, Sherwin-Williams requests state and
local employment services delivery systems to provide priority
referral of Protected Veterans.
Keywords: The Sherwin-Williams Company, Cary , Customer Service Specialist Bilingual Spanish, Hospitality & Tourism , Cary, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!