Travel Sales Agent- Apex, NC
Company: AAA Auto Club
Posted on: January 25, 2023
No Experience Needed
In Office opportunity
We are looking for prospective Travel Sales Agents with a passion
for selling products and providing exceptional customer service to
our members and prospective members. This is a Career Path sales
and customer service position that will take you on a journey from
an entry-level Travels Sales Agent to a fully commissioned Senior
International Travel Sales Agent.
True income growth opportunities come from ownership. Follow our
defined career path from AAA agent to AAA Agency Owner in 3-5
years. If you are competitive and dedicated, you can be the OWNER
of your own insurance agency powered by AAA, one of America's top
* AAA was founded with a focus on helping others.
* As a member organization, AAA is passionately committed to
providing our members and customers with Value, Safety, and Total
Peace of Mind in all things related to Automotive, Travel,
Insurance and Member Benefits.
* AAA is focused on growth.
* We are 13 million plus members strong with job adds year over
year for 20 straight years and counting. Build your skills,
experience, and thrive in a company that has a demonstrated track
record of stability & growth.
* AAA offers a competitive Total Compensation package.
* [Enter Salary Information Here]
* Earn $70K - $150K and more as you quickly progress.
* Excellent and comprehensive benefits packages are just another
reason to work for the Auto Club Group. Benefits include:
* 401k Match
* Paid Holidays
* Tuition Reimbursement
What you will do:
* Travel Sales Agents assist customers with multi-faceted leisure
travel plans and advise them of travel needs. Agents must build
relationships with a variety of customers, understand their wants,
anticipate their needs and determine the best products to match
their vacation desires and travel style.
* A successful Travel Sales Agent must be able to research
destinations, fares, hotels, flights, rental car services,
suppliers, and be able to effectively and efficiently
* Responsible for day-to-day cashiering with membership fees,
attraction ticket sales, travel store purchases such as luggage,
and other various member purchases.
* Maintain inventory of map materials and tour books to ensure that
supplies are on hand as needed.
* Seek potential to grow customer base through sales and customer
* Participate in an extensive four phase training program to
advance their career to a Senior International Sales Travel
We're looking for candidates who:
* Face to Face Customer Service Experience
* Consultative Sales Experience, including cross-selling
* Experience in a work environment meeting and exceeding sales
* Ability to multi-task in a fast paced detail oriented
* Hospitality, Travel, or Tourism related college degree
* Base knowledge of North American Geography and Travel
What it's like to work for us:
We serve our members by making their satisfaction our highest
priority. We do what's right by sustaining an open, honest and
ethical work environment. We lead in everything we do by offering
best-in-class products, benefits and services. And we value our
employees by seeking the best talent, rewarding high performance
and holding ourselves accountable.
All in all, we create an inclusive and welcoming environment of
diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints, realizing our
differences make us stronger.
Who we are:
The Auto Club Group helps AAA Members enjoy life's journey with
peace of mind by providing innovative solutions, advocacy and
membership benefits wherever and whenever they need them. We
currently conduct business in 14 states in the upper Midwest and
The Auto Club Group has established four long-term enterprise
* Long-term, sustainable, profitable growth
* AAA Membership growth and renewal
* Operational excellence
* Become the "flagship club" of the AAA Federation.
ACG's Compensation philosophy is to provide a market-competitive
structure of fair, equitable and performance-based pay to attract
and retain excellent talent that will enable ACG to meet its short
and long-term goals. ACG utilizes a geographic pay differential as
part of the base salary compensation program. Pay ranges outlined
in this posting are based on the various ranges within the
geographic areas which ACG operates. Salary at time of offer is
determined based on these and other factors as associated with the
job and job level.
The above statements describe the principle and essential
functions, but not all functions that may be inherent in the job.
This job requires the ability to perform duties contained in the
job description for this position, including, but not limited to,
the above requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made for
otherwise qualified applicants, as needed, to enable them to fulfil
The Auto Club Group, and all of its affiliated companies, is an
equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation,
national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Keywords: AAA Auto Club, Cary , Travel Sales Agent- Apex, NC, Hospitality & Tourism , Apex, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!