Company: Raleigh-Durham Embassy Suites
Posted on: March 12, 2023
The primary purpose of the Housekeeping Supervisor to ensure that guests have an excellent experience while supervising housekeeping associates to ensure brand standards of hotel cleanliness, preparing proper work assignments and coordinating room readiness other departments.
The Housekeeping Supervisor will be tasked with the following duties, responsibilities, and assignments:
- Coordinate activities with other departments to ensure that services are provided in an efficient and timely manner in accordance with established service standards ;
- Conduct appropriate coaching and accountability of housekeeping associates when service, performance, or cleanliness standards are not met ;
- Provide direction, support, timely feedback and recognition of performance in keeping with Atrium's performance management standards and Core Values ;
- Inspect guest rooms and public spaces to ensure compliance with cleanliness standards and verify room statuses ;
- Forecast necessary levels of staffing and supplies to facilitate effective scheduling and ordering with a focus on profitability and cost control ;
- open and close housekeeping department by assigning and monitoring daily operations ;
- Manage Lost and Found by tracking items, communicating with guests and scheduling items to be returned ;
- Promote sanitation, safety, and security efforts of the hotel ;
- Assist with scheduling Associates according to business levels;
- Able to conduct daily stand up with the housekeeping team ;
- Use laundering equipment to safely and thoroughly clean and press linen, keeping the work area clean and safe ;
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures, report equipment problems and maintenance issues, accidents, injuries and safety hazards, or unsafe work conditions to leadership ; and
- Any an d all other work as required to complete the primary purpose of the position.
A ble to lift a minimum of 50lbs occasionally and 25lbs regularly
Able to bend and squat repeatedly
Able to walk and stand for duration of scheduled shift
Fl exible to work day shifts, early mornings, evenings, nights, weekends and holidays
Atrium Hospitality provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Atrium Hospitality brinda igualdad de oportunidades de empleo a todos los empleados y aplicantes de empleo y proh--be la discriminaci--n y el acoso de cualquier tipo sin distinci--n de raza, color, religi--n, edad, sexo, origen nacional, estado de discapacidad, gen--tica, estado de veterano protegido, orientaci--n sexual, g--nero de identidad o expresi--n, o cualquier otra caracter--stica protegida por las leyes federales, estatales o locales.
Esta pol--tica se aplica a todos los t--rminos y condiciones de empleo, incluido el reclutamiento, la contrataci--n, la colocaci--n, la promoci--n, la terminaci--n, el despido, el retiro, la transferencia, las licencias, la compensaci--n y la capacitaci--n.
Notice of candidate Privacy Rights: http://https://atriumhospitality.com/privacy-policy/
Keywords: Raleigh-Durham Embassy Suites, Cary , Housekeeping Supervisor, Hospitality & Tourism , Cary, North Carolina
here to apply!