Global HR Operations Coordinator (Remote)
Company: PPD Inc.
Posted on: January 15, 2022
PPD's mission is to improve health. It starts as an idea to find
a cure. It becomes a life saved. All in-between, it's you! We know
that meaningful results not only require the right approach, but
also the right people. We invite you to re-imagine health promoting
protocols with us, working alongside our talented, bright, and
Our colleagues in corporate strive for excellence in every task, at
every moment. We are game changers seeking improvements to
processes and more efficient ways of working or adapting to
changing financial and industry environments.
As a Global Human Resources Operations Coordinator, you will assist
Human Resource professionals to coordinate and administer a variety
of programs and activities covering multiple HR activities.
At PPD we hire the best, develop ourselves and each other, and
recognize the power of being one team. We offer continued career
advancement opportunities, award winning training and benefits
focused on the health and wellbeing of our employees.
Assists Human Resource professionals to coordinate and administer a
variety of programs and activities covering multiple HR activities.
May provide support in the following areas: benefit administration,
leave administration, record-keeping and reporting, and special
projects as assigned.
* Processes employee requests for benefit administration, leave
administration and activities relating the employee life cycle.
* Maintains personnel files for assigned location(s), ensuring
timely and accurate processing and filing of forms.
* Gathers, compiles and maintains HR-related information and
prepares various reports and documents.
* Supports the HR Operations team with audits, invoicing and
Education and Experience:
High / Secondary school diploma or equivalent and relevant formal
academic / vocational qualification. HR Certifications (aPHR,
Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and
abilities to perform the job (comparable to at least 2 years).
In some cases, an equivalency, consisting of a combination of
appropriate education, training and/or directly related experience,
will be considered sufficient for an individual to meet the
requirements of the role.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs including but not
limited to Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
* Good organizational and time management skills
* Ability to handle sensitive information and data effectively and
* Ability to coordinate multiple tasks while still delivering high
* Good written and oral communications skills
* Ability to interact effectively with all levels of the
organization and outside vendors
* Basic understanding of Human Resources programs, practices and
PPD values the health and wellbeing of our employees. We support
and encourage individuals to create a healthy and balanced
environment where they can thrive. Below is listed the working
environment/requirements for this role:
* Able to communicate, receive, and understand information and
ideas with diverse groups of people in a comprehensible and
* Able to work upright and stationary for typical working
* Ability to use and learn standard office equipment and technology
* Able to perform successfully under pressure while prioritizing
and handling multiple projects or activities.
PPD Defining Principles:
* We have a strong will to win - We earn our customer's trust - We
are gamechangers - We do the right thing - We are one PPD -
If you resonate with our five principles above, and ultimately wish
to accelerate the delivery of safe and effective therapeutics for
some of the world's most urgent health needs, then please submit
your application - we'd love to hear from you!
Keywords: PPD Inc., Cary , Global HR Operations Coordinator (Remote), Human Resources , Morrisville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!