Recruiter II - Talent Acquisition
Company: UNC Health Care
Posted on: June 24, 2022
DescriptionBecome part of an inclusive organization with over
40,000 diverse employees, whose mission is to improve the health
and well-being of the unique communities we serve.Summary:
Designs and implements overall recruiting strategies. Assumes
leadership role on high volume and special recruiting projects for
UNC Health Care.Responsibilities:
1. Recruiting Strategy: Designs and implements overall recruiting
strategy. Assists in the development of client specific recruiting
strategies and advising hiring managers on practices that support
the goals and direction of the organization.
2. Sourcing & Offers: Partners with hiring managers to convey a
clear understanding of position requirements for l positions so
that sourcing efforts are directed to candidates with the right
skill mix necessary for the position. Researches and sources
candidates through search techniques and developing internal and
external search strategies per position assignment. Utilizes
advanced creative sourcing and recruiting techniques to attract
passive and active candidates, including minority candidates.
Provides offer recommendations to hiring departments based on
institutional policy, market data and internal equity. Extends and
negotiates formal offers. Demonstrates awareness of salary trends
and brings relevant information to Compensation for review.
3. Recruiting Cycle: Assumes leadership role on high volume and
special recruiting projects for UNC Health Care as needed. Screens
candidates' resumes and job applications. Conducts interviews using
various reliable personnel selection tools/methods to filter
candidates within schedule. Assesses applicants' relevant
knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes. Ensures
accurate and current records throughout the recruitment process to
include tracking of all activity. Ensures new hire paperwork is
completed in a timely and efficient manner.
4. Mentoring: Works in tandem with other senior recruiters to
develop junior members of the recruitment team and collaborates on
system-wide initiatives to improve the overall Recruitment
5. Project Management: Responsible for program and project
assignments working independently or collaboratively as appropriate
to accomplish the assigned recruitment analysis. Identifies
recruitment issues and assists in developing strategies to address
them prior to issue becoming critical. Keeps supervisor informed of
project(s) status and any potential problems or political concerns.
All assignments are completed on time within the boundaries of the
agreed upon delivery date. All outcomes are explained to customers
and concerns are constructively resolved.
Other InformationOther information:
- Bachelor's degree required or equivalent combination of
education and experience.Licensure/Certification Requirements:
- PHR/SPHR or SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP certification preferred.
Recruitment-specific certificate or continuous learning a plus
(AIRS, The Adler Group, or other).Professional Experience
- With Bachelor's Degree, requires one (1) year of experience as
- With Associate's Degree, requires five (5) years of experience
as a recruiter.
- With high school diploma, requires nine (9) years of experience
as a recruiter.
- Requires intermediate knowledge of employment law, policies and
procedures, and practices.Knowledge/Skills/and Abilities
- Good oral and written communication skills; excellent
interpersonal skills; influencing skills.
- Good networking skills. Ability to build relationships and work
- Good negotiation/closing skills. Good selling skills, both
verbal and written.
- Ability to deliver results in an ambiguous environment with
capacity to effectively manage multiple priorities.
- Intermediate Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Previous database experience required, including candidate
searching skills. Internet searching skills.
- Understanding of general labor market conditions and healthcare
Job DetailsLegal Employer: NCHEALTHEntity: Shared Services
Organization Unit: Talent AcquisitionWork Type: Full Time
Standard Hours Per Week: 40.00Work Schedule: Day JobLocation of
Job: US:NC:MorrisvilleExempt From Overtime: Exempt: Yes
Keywords: UNC Health Care, Cary , Recruiter II - Talent Acquisition, Human Resources , Morrisville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!