Automotive Payroll Administrator
Company: Northeast Automotive Group
Posted on: September 13, 2018
Large retail automotive dealer group in eastern North Carolina seeking an experienced and detail-oriented Payroll Administrator to join our team.
We pride ourselves in providing our employees with the resources to be successful and the work life balance they deserve.
Apply today to learn more about this unique opportunity!
- Full benefits package including health, dental, vision
- Life insurance & disability
- Paid time off
- 401k savings plan
- Leadership development programs
- Employee assistance program
- Employee purchase and leasing program
- Work life balance
- Committed leadership team
- Continuous training and development Responsibilities :
- Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data
- Updates payroll records by entering changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job title and department/ division transfers
- Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and nontaxable wages
- Determines payroll liabilities by calculating employee federal and state income and social security taxes and employer's social security, unemployment, and workers compensation payments
- Resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information
- Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests
- Maintains payroll operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes
- Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed Qualifications:
- 2+ years in an automotive dealership Payroll Office performing all payroll functions
- Knowledge of CDK Payroll Plus is preferred but not required
- Excellent skills using Microsoft Office
- Strong skills using and understanding the flow of transactions in an integrated and automated payroll accounting system
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion
- Excellent problem solving/judgment skills, and high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational skills, and the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet all deadlines Skills :
Analyzing Information , Data Entry Skills, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, Thoroughness, General Math Skills, Financial Software, Reporting Skills, Verbal Communication, Organization
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
Associated topics: administrator, chief human resource officer, guidance, lead, leader, leadership, manager, monitor, senior director, vice president
Keywords: Northeast Automotive Group, Cary , Automotive Payroll Administrator, Human Resources , Cary, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!