AEM Technical Lead
Company: HCL Technologies
Posted on: June 24, 2022
About company: HCL is a business enterprise with presence in the
fields of technology and healthcare. Founded in 1976 as one of
India's original IT garage startups, the HCL enterprise currently
comprises three companies in India - HCL Technologies, HCL
Enterprise generates annual revenues of US$ 11.42 billion and has
over 159,000 employees operating out of 50 countries.About Role:HCL
seeks a AEM Technical Lead for a full-time employment opportunity
in Cary, NC. This is a salaried position with benefits for HCL; it
requires candidates already local to the North Carolina (with paid
relocation assistance). No sponsorship available.
- The ideal candidate should have 7+ years of AEM experience
working on AEM projects. Skills/ Qualifications:
- Fully hands-on Adobe AEM Architect with strong Java/J2EE
background in both front-end web design and AEM integration.
- Should have worked on latest AEM version 6.x
- Minimum 7-10 years of strong web content management experience
with Adobe AEM
- Should have experience of working with Adobe DAM and know the
concept of Dynamic media /Scene7
- Solid experience with building blocks including templates,
components, dialogs widgets and bundles.
- Experience with Java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling web
framework and Apache Felix OSGi framework, and DAM.
frameworks/libraries ( jQuery, Grunt, Bootstrap etc.), and CSS
preprocessing platforms (SASS)
- Should be able to participate in the implementation of AEM
including design, definition, and development of AEM content type
models, workflows, templates, and components, and use
- Experience with integrating AEM 6.x with other products and
- Should have at least theoretical understanding of how analytics
system work, Good to have exposure of Adobe Campaign/Targets
Keywords: HCL Technologies, Cary , AEM Technical Lead, IT / Software / Systems , Cary, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!