Senior Technical Analyst
Location: Holly Springs
Posted on: June 24, 2022
SummaryThis role is responsible for maintenance and support of
automation solutions that enable the organizations' business
processes in line with the corporate vision and strategy. - They
will develop, implement, and manage solutions and content by
following the department procedures and guidelines. - This role
will involve delivering technical resolutions for the existing
enterprise solutions in working with other support team members.In
this position you will contribute to business processes
standardization, enterprise application standards, architectural
strategies, and overall roadmaps. Principal Accountabilities -
Strategy & Roadmaps
- Contribute to the creation of roadmaps of prioritized future
capabilities for their solution/product domain.
- Work with business partners and solution/product leads to
elicit high-level requirements and capture business needs;
understand the customer journey and define user requirements.
- Identify potential new solutions/products that the market will
embrace. Develop and Enhance Solutions/Products
- Manage their solution/product area in the discipline of product
and project management to drive successful outcomes and continuous
delivery of key capabilities.
- Contribute to prioritization for the solution/product Training
- Communicate ideas, innovation thinking and opportunities to
stakeholders across the enterprise. Operational Excellence
- Manage on-going operations for the functional area, compile
-key metrics to evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of
service and improve daily operations through system change
management and project delivery
- Ensure alignment with technology standards. -Education
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- 3+ years' prior relevant experience Required Skills &
- Experience managing solution/product technologies and digital
initiatives at a global and/or regional level within pharmaceutical
/ biotech industry
- Understands basic management approaches such as work
scheduling, prioritizing, coaching and process execution.
- Demonstrated knowledge of multiple delivery methodologies from
traditional waterfall to Agile/Lean/DevOps/Product methodologies
(such as PRINCE 2 or PMI)
- Experience in converting business requirements and functional
requirements to use cases and user stories with acceptance
- Experienced in working with outsourced service providers in an
international context. Preferred Skills & Experience (Not required)
- Experience with supporting enterprise instances of
Chromatography Data Systems (Empower / Chromeleon / Open Lab).
- Experience with supporting enterprise instances of Data
Archival Systems (Waters NuGenesis). CSL Behring LLC will provide
equal employment opportunity for all persons without discrimination
based on membership in a legally protected class, including race,
color, religion, national origin, gender, age, veteran status, or
handicap/disability. CSL Behring is committed to ensuring that
diversity and inclusion are a part of our everyday business. Our
BenefitsWe encourage you to make your well-being a priority. It's
important and so are you. Learn more about at CSL. About CSLCSL is
a leading global biotechnology company with a dynamic portfolio of
life-saving medicines, including those that treat haemophilia and
immune deficiencies, as well as vaccines to prevent influenza.
Since our start in 1916, we have been driven by our promise to save
lives through innovation. Learn more about . We want CSL to reflect
the world around usAs a global organisation with employees in 35+
countries, CSL embraces diversity and inclusion. Learn more about
at CSL. Do work that matters at CSL!
Keywords: Seqirus, Cary , Senior Technical Analyst, IT / Software / Systems , Holly Springs, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!