Company: HCL Technologies
Posted on: August 7, 2022
HCL is a business enterprise with presence in the fields of
technology and healthcare. Founded in 1976 as one of India's
original IT garage startups, the HCL Enterprise generates annual
revenues of US $11.42 billion and has 176,000 employees operating
out of 50 countries.
As a leading global technology company, HCL takes pride in its
diversity, social responsibility, sustainability and education
HCL seeks a Java Developer for a full-time employment opportunity.
This is a salaried position with benefits for HCL.
The ideal candidate should have experience in;
- Contribute to building a shared platform architecture and code
base across Fintech Enablement applications allowing quicker time
to market of new solutions.
- Use your full stack or backend Java experience for designing
and developing new and existing applications within a cloud-based
high availability architecture.
- Assist in the adoption of modern engineering practices, design
principles and Agile methodology across the Fintech Enablement
- Engage with the business sponsors and stakeholders across
multiple business domains and geographies to implement requirements
according to agreed timelines.
- Partner with DevOps/QA on continuous integration and continuous
delivery (CI/CD) to ensure quality solutions are delivered to end
users and provide Level 3 support when needed. Skills and
- Significant prior experience with building Micro-services with
REST APIs as well as strong knowledge of Relational Database
(SQL/PL-SQL), NoSQL (document-oriented and column-based storage) as
well as in protocols and formats (HTTPS, Web sockets, SOAP, JSON,
- Skilled in building productive networks to drive collaboration,
re-use and knowledge sharing; you also effectively & constructively
communicate complex messages in a clear and concise manner
- Prior experience with Java/Java-oriented frameworks (e.g.,
Spring Boot), preferably with near real time event-based systems
(JMS/MQ/pub-sub) and especially related to infrastructure,
networks, security and data/analytics technology
- Prior hands-on experience with architecting solutions in
cloud-based environment as well as in re-architecting and designing
existing applications for the cloud - ideally Google (GCP) as well
as the ability to consider additional dimensions (e.g., Financials,
Risk, Time to Market) on top of the architecture drivers, in order
to propose balanced and feasible architecture solutions.
Keywords: HCL Technologies, Cary , Java Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Cary, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!