Senior SAP ME/MII - Manufacturing Execution Lead Developer
Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: March 10, 2023
Job description: Hands-on SAP ME experience is a must! It is a
developer role, and the company is indeed open to transferring an
H-1. The main component (besides the technical skills) though is
that any potential candidate must be available for on-site in
Raleigh, NC. If not already in the area, the client has a great
relocation package. No reason to ask about remote, because the
hiring manager needs this person on-site to mentor a junior SAP
ME/MII person.We are in the process of a significant digital
transformation. We are looking for a candidate with SAP ME/MII
(Manufacturing Execution) functional expertise to provide
application & implementation leadership and tech support.As a lead
SAP ME/MII Analyst and a part of the COE team, you will play a
critical role in an SAP S/4 implementation. In addition, you will
provide technical leadership implementing all things SAP Production
Planning and be crucial in sharing your integration experience with
other work streams.
- Primary focus on Technical and SME automation of shop floor
systems. Integration experience in SAP and NON-SAP system.
- Configuration of SAP ME dashboards, service extensions,
- SAP MII Development to create Business Logic services, query
templates, KPI Handling and defining the workflows.
- Development of reports and web applications in SAP MII using
- Technical Expertise for the SAP ME & MII landscape being
implemented on a global scale.
- Takeover configuration & customization tasks as well as
implementations of enhancements and interfaces using MII Workbench,
SAP ME maintenance activities & SDK tools.
- Build Proof of Concepts (POCs) using SAP ME and SAP MII as the
platform as per business requirements.
- Involve in solution design to provide technical expertise and
coordinate external project teams.
- Deep understanding industry specific business processes having
worked in the business planning environment and production Shop
- Creating Functional and technical specification
- Troubleshoot any issues that occur after a solution is
- Experience Design Print labels and integrating with Barcode /
- Lead the solution design and Client land scape establishment
and improve system performance Qualifications: Required
- Strong Technical background in SAP MII solution development
which includes all components of the MII application such as Data
Services, Content Development, Visualization services and Message
Services, MDO, MII Frameworks and SSCE.
- Expertise in systems integration and designing technical
interfaces using SAP Plant connectivity (PCo) and/or standard
connectors to ERP and shop-floor systems.
- Experience in writing SQL, store procedure, PL/SQL Oracle and
HANA, Data Modeling, Data Provisioning, Data integration using Hana
studio and knowledge in HANA administration. Develop apps for data
- Configuration SAP MEINT, ME, PCo Agents, and PODS for different
workstations, implement Alerts for process failures. Alert on Batch
- Proficient in SAPUI5 web technology and related web
- Must have high level knowledge of necessary SAP functional
modules such as SAP PP, MM, QM etc.
- Demonstrated expertise in SAP ME/MII/PCo (5-7 years) with at
least 2 full-life cycle implementations on version 15.3 or
- At least 2 full SAP ME / MII project implementation
- Must have experience and knowledge working on different
Manufacturing industries such as Discrete, Chemical etc.Preferred
- Ability to write SQL queries, ability to connect applications
to a database.
- Experience with SQL Server , HANA or Oracle databases.
- Experience working with features of xMII like RFC's , IDOC's ,
Web services , SVG's , Runner calls , (IRPT , HTML , JSP) pages ,
Java Script , custom attributes , Custom Actions , Xpath functions
, XSLT's , all Queries and display templates in UI5 etc.
- Monitoring and scheduling in xMII.EducationRequired
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or Computer
Science or related fieldPreferred
- Masters degree in computer, business, or finance Why is This a
Great Opportunity: It's a Fortune 250 global leader with 100+ years
of history and great benefits as a company. As a role, this is
super exciting as this person will be starting on the ground floor
of implementing SAP S/4 and being part of the newly formed global
SAP COE. This will be a decade-long program with plenty of
opportunities to grow for everyone involved. You don't come across
these opportunities every day when you consider the scope and scale
of this project.Additionally, this is Raleigh, NC. It is a
super-exciting area with a lot of activity. It's NC the beaches and
mountains are not far away. If given the opportunity to relocate to
the Raleigh, NC area, why would anybody balk at that?Bankrate, a
personal finance publication, used three factors what it costs, how
it feels and whos moving there to determine its top-20 listRaleigh
named no. 1 place to live
Affordability: 7/10.Diversity: 5/10.Job market: 8/10.Safety:
9/10.Wellness: 7/10.Highlights: NC State football games, Carolina
Hurricanes hockey games, North Carolina Museum of Art.
Keywords: Job Juncture, Cary , Senior SAP ME/MII - Manufacturing Execution Lead Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Cary, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...