Business Systems Administrator - Marketo - Cary
Company: Relias Learning
Posted on: November 5, 2018
Company: Relias Learning Ltd
Requisition ID: 25180
TAKE THE NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER!
Are you looking for a high energy and fast paced position as a Business Systems Administrator - Marketo? Join Relias, the company changing lives throughout the world by helping healthcare organizations improve their clinical outcomes!
Relias provides a blended approach of learning, assessments and analytics for approximately 6,000 healthcare providers, covering both physical and mental health needs, as well as public safety organizations. Relias offers unrivaled course content and allows staff and organizations to demonstrate skill and performance, all in a singular, powerful learning management system.
WHAT CAN RELIAS OFFER YOU?
- Competitive base salary & generous bonus opportunity
- Great health benefits package in addition to an outstanding 401k company match and wellness program
- Time to recharge - Unlimited PTO & 11 paid holidays, including your birthday
- Comprehensive 2-week training program - a great introduction to our company, customers and culture!
- Growth and career advancement opportunities!
- One of Deloitte's 500 fastest growing tech companies
- One of The 2014 Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Acts as the administrator of Marketo or similar marketing automation system. Manage the configuration and customization of the platform.
- Understand data flows and integrations between multiple enterprise applications, especially a CRM such as Salesforce and Marketing Automation tools such as Marketo. In particular, work with both IT, Marketing, and Sales functions to deliver scalable solutions across all platforms.
- Evangelizes and champions platform excellence, including data governance, security controls, optimal administration of roles, profiles, objects, fields, etc.
- Be a data expert. Understand data requirements and data standards. Own the list import process into Marketo.
- Translates user requirement and user stories into actionable items. Will work independently or on teams on changes.
- Day-to-day end user support and resolve software help-desk tickets within established Service Level Agreements (SLAs). Day-to-day support may include user provisioning, maintenance of roles and profiles, data uploads, web-form validation, and reporting.
- Escalate support tickets as needed.
- Test and QA any changes with peers and/or users as applicable.
- Keep current on available releases, technologies, and applications. Provide guidance to IT and Business leaders as needed.
- Participate in day-to-day systems integration of acquired companies as needed. May include data migrations, systems design, configuration changes, etc.
- Participate in larger IT projects, such as version upgrades or new implementations.
YOU'VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES IF YOU HAVE:
- Marketo Certified Expert, or similar certification for other marketing automation systems.
- Demonstrated administration skills of Marketo or similar, such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Eloqua, or Hubspot.
- Ability to translate business requirements into actionable results.
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills, including ability to establish strong relationships with internal customers.
- Demonstrated understanding of Marketing operations
- 2+ years in experience in a Marketing Automation system as user or administrator, with at least 1 year as an administrator.
- At least 1 year of experience as a user with Salesforce or similar CRM.
- Bachelor's degree
Relias is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free workplace
Nearest Major Market: Raleigh
System Administrator, Counseling, ERP, Cloud, Testing, Technology, Healthcare
Keywords: Relias Learning, Cary , Business Systems Administrator - Marketo - Cary, IT / Software / Systems , Cary, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!