Company: SAS Institute
Posted on: April 14, 2019
Great work. Dynamic Talent. Awesome Culture!
Because we eliminate unnecessary distractions and help relieve
everyday stress, our employees are happier, healthier and proud of
the difference their work makes Jim Goodnight, CEO, SAS
If you have to spend, on average, 54% of your waking hours at work,
why not do something meaningful that you can be proud of*
SAS is making a difference in people s lives all around the world.
Now, it is your turn to give people The power to Know .
Come join a team of dynamic individuals and contribute to a winning
About SAS R&D India
SAS R&D India (Pvt.) Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of SAS
Inc., USA, is a key development center for Research and Development
of products and solutions for SAS. The Pune office, being the
largest R&D center outside the US, is focused on developing
strategic products and solutions of SAS.
* A leading SAS R&D centre, established in 2000, based on
delivery, innovation and passion
* Located in Magarpatta City in Pune a modern integrated township
including STPI and SEZ units
* An environment for people with long term commitment, building
leading edge enterprise software products
* Apart from R&D, the center also hosts various other teams
such as Product Management, Enterprise Excellence, Pre-sales, Tech
Support, User Experience, Technical Publication, Professional
Services and Hosting support team for our SaaS division
* Experience 3-5yrs
* Design and architect J2EE based enterprise applications
* Do Requirement Analysis and write Funcational Specifications
* Lead High level and Low level design based on top of SAS Business
* Advise and assit team members and mentor junior developers
* Implement test based development process that focuses on
delivering high quality products
* Provide documentation and technical publications for external and
* Coding in JSP, Servlet, SWING, Core Java APIs within Java as well
as APIs withing SAS BI Platform
* Excellent skills in designing and developing Java/J2EE based
* Experience with OOAD design patterns in product development.
SAS Research & Development (India) Pvt. Ltd. Know more about SAS
Level 1, 2A & 3, Tower 5, Cybercity
Pune - 411 013
Tel: +91-20-4911 8888
Want to stay up to date with SAS culture, products and jobs* Follow
us on LinkedIn
SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: SAS Institute, Cary , Java Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Cary, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!