Senior Software Development Engineer
Company: Met Life
Posted on: May 17, 2019
Job Location: United States : North Carolina : Cary
Role Value Proposition:
MetLife s Software Developer of Enterprise Human Resources
Information Technology Systems is responsible for the
implementation of HR transformation projects at MetLife with the
goal of attracting, developing and retaining top talent across the
organization. Specifically this position will be part of the HCM
Oracle Cloud Center of Excellence team, a fast pace IT group,
leveraging HCM Oracle Cloud platform to support employee hire to
retire lifecycle and interfaces to over 200 internal and external
policy administration systems. This role will help shape the
direction of future global HCM platforms, solutions and
- Responsible for all the facets of the Oracle Cloud HCM
implementation activities, including initial research, design,
setup, development, testing and implementation of Core HR, Absence
Management, Time and Labor, Payroll, Benefits and Talent.
- Create, design and maintain solution architecture documents for
system enhancements and regulatory changes.
- Analyze and document customer s HCM requirements into user
- Collaborate with other leads, managers and technical teams to
ensure successful delivery of the projects.
- Serve as a subject-matter expert to leverage HCM solutions
- Work within a fast-paced team focused on delivering high
quality solutions in an agile development environment.
- Responsible to Support Day-to-day business enhancements and
drive resolution of issues during development and post production
support.Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- Strong business knowledge of Global HR Processes, Payroll,
Benefits and Talent Management.
- 3-5 years full project lifecycle experience with HCM Oracle
cloud development as a functional or technical role.
- Experience with other SaaS HR Solutions implementation.
- Ability to manage systems testing including unit, QA, end to
end and user acceptance testing.
- Proven experience collaborating with peers to establish best
practices to achieve high service levels.
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or
related field required.
- Experience with MS Project, Visio, Excel, PowerPoint and
related project delivery utilities. Preferred:
- Working knowledge of Oracle HCM cloud technical tools such as
HCM Extracts, HDL, BI, OTBI, PBL, Security, and Scheduler
- Software development experience in object oriented programming
languages like Java or .net, Informatica, SOAP or REST APIs.
- Knowledge of TFS and Agile development delivery.
- Familiar with technology landscape supporting web and mobile
delivery and integration solutions
- Experience managing vendors to SLA s.
- Experience in the management of IT Risk, Audit and Compliance
activities related to the implementation and maintenance of HR
Systems. At MetLife, we re leading the global transformation of an
industry we ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in
perspective, we re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer
committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance
of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to
ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or
harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including
pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability,
national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status,
genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member
or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will
be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you
will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have
successfully applied to the job.
Requisition #: 108803
Associated topics: .net, back end, develop, matlab, programming,
python, sde, software development engineer, software engineer,
Keywords: Met Life, Cary , Senior Software Development Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Cary, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!