Company: Victra - Verizon Authorized Retailer
Posted on: November 21, 2019
Do you want to be part of a culture that drives performance and
celebrates success? Are you ready to lead in the digital space?
Victra is Verizon's leading premium retailer -- our focus is to
connect technology to life in the most fun and trusting way. As a
Software Developer, you will work to develop key internal pieces to
help us deliver our services to both our internal and external
customers. Victra prides itself on having a great customer
experience for our Guests, and the technology architecture,
software choices, and support levels provided to our stores enables
this experience. We want intellectually-curious, entrepreneurial
professionals who enjoy being outside their comfort zones, thrive
amidst change, and obsessively conspire for one-another's success.
YOUR FOCUS (JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES): You're positive,
upbeat, passionate and determined to thrive in a rapidly changing
environment. Along with having strong interpersonal skills and a
proven ability to develop relationships throughout a diverse
organization, your ability to work autonomously, identifying and
solving problems is a required skillset. We also will rely on your
excellent communications skills both written and spoken. We will
look to your strong understanding of multi-tiered architecture,
web-based applications, and object-oriented design and development.
Along with living our company values of Performance, Collaboration,
Celebration, Integrity, and Innovation, you will also:
- Be involved in following a specific project through all phases
of the SDLC, planning, analysis, design, implementation, testing,
integration, and maintenance.
- Develop solutions with ASP.NET, .NET, C# and SQL technologies
in a team environment.
- Provide back-end development with ASP.NET and C#
- Document thoroughly your assigned projects for both internal
and customer use.
- Focus primarily on implementation and anything following the
- Be a source for application technical support
- Serve as a general subject matter expert for other development
staff and business community members.
- Assist team members in the maintenance and update of
- Drive results with the ability to balance all functions within
your role. This is not an exhaustive list of duties or functions
and may not necessarily comprise all of the "essential functions"
for purposes of the ADA. YOUR BACKGROUND (REQUIREMENTS AND
QUALIFICATIONS): We need the Software Developer to work creatively,
analytically, and independently. We also need for you to have the
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Associate Degree in
- 3-5 Years' experience doing back-end Development.
- Proven C# development and SQL skills and experience
- Experience with LINQ to SQL is a positive.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to sit and stand for long periods of time
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, and ability to adjust focus. (unless accommodations are
required/requested for an employee under the ADA) TRAVEL
- None Work Environment Typically, you will be in an office
environment. We will make reasonable accommodations to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER We're proud to be an equal opportunity
employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of
race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different
makes us better.
Keywords: Victra - Verizon Authorized Retailer, Cary , Software Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!