Implementation Coordinator II
Company: NextGen Healthcare
Posted on: January 16, 2020
Implementation Coordinator II
* To provide end user education and training on software
applications (internal and external) and assist with developing
training materials and customer go-lives.
* Plays an active role in setting up dictionaries, tables,
reference files, etc. within the application software required for
the application implementation.
* Develops customized implementation plans and presents them to
clients and prospects.
* Oversees and implements internal changes associated with process
* Coordinates systems implementations, clearing house enrollments,
conversion projects and process improvement efforts.
* Interacts with all appropriate internal teams during the
implementation phase and assists with coordinating the project team
* Assesses implementation project goals, plans, issues, timelines
and action items.
* Medical industry Implementation Project Management experience
* Ability to balance multiple priorities
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Ability to manage customer expectations
* Ability to be self-sufficient
* Proficient working with MS Office Suite of products including but
not limited to Word, Excel, and, Power Point
* Working knowledge of Healthcare industry especially acute care
services and physician office workflow
* Self-starter, with strong sense of ownership, assertive
follow-through, and orientation towards results.
* Ability to perform well under pressure, adapt to change, and meet
deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills and strong
attention to detail.
* Exhibits a positive, open, and professional attitude to internal
and external customer base
* Ability and willingness to travel
* Bachelor's degree, preferably in a healthcare related field, or
at least 1 years of proven experience successfully training,
supporting and/or providing implementing assistance to NextGen
Healthcare Client Accounts.
* 1 plus years of experience in project management, customer
service or related experience
* Proficient at using a PC; highly proficient in MS Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, OUTLOOK, etc., Internet
NextGen Healthcare believes in strength through diversity. We are
an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer
supporting Diversity, Disabled, and Protected Veterans. Qualified
applicants are considered for employment without regard to age,
race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation,
gender identity, disability or veteran status.
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential
function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the
Because NextGen Healthcare believes in providing a safe work
environment, we conduct background checks as part of our hiring
Why not work somewhere better? The road to better starts with a
single step. Join us on our relentless quest to improve the lives
of those who practice medicine and those they care for. Our goal?
Healthier patients, happier providers and happier employees. Please
visit our website at: www.nextgen.com.
Responsible for coordinating the delivery of professional services
to customers. Manages the delivery of multiple project initiatives
designed to enhance the services and level of support provided to
the client. Responsibilities include the overall planning,
organizing, directing, controlling and delivery of all projects
prioritized in alignment with the client's expectations and
Regular / Temp
Keywords: NextGen Healthcare, Cary , Implementation Coordinator II, Other , Cary, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!