Sr Business Operations Specialist
Company: SAS Institute
Posted on: January 17, 2020
Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker always
asking, What if*
If so, then you may be the new team member we re looking for.
Because at SAS, your curiosity matters whether you re developing
algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical
questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are
What we do
We re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services,
we inspire customers around the world to transform data into
intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries,
challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
What you ll do
We re looking for a Business Operations Specialist who can leverage
their domain and industry expertise to support business operations
of the Global Professional Services organization in an effort to
achieve their strategic goals.
* Create and maintain business reports and analyses on relevant
areas of the organization and share, train, and/or provide
documentation on them to stakeholders.
* Gather and synthesize reporting requirements from a global
community and translate to strategic, efficient reporting
* Conduct thorough QA on reporting from various systems.
* Serve as a liaison between global Professional Services and the
technical community responsible for managing and maintaining a
consolidated and cohesive list of global priorities to be
implemented by the technical community.
* Contribute to the efforts of building and maintaining a
comprehensive reporting and tracking strategy to optimize the
global Professional Services business at SAS.
* Provide leadership and direction to support development and
execution of business strategies and initiatives; using effective
involvement and persuasion strategies to gain acceptance of ideas
and commitment to actions that support specific work outcomes.
What we re looking for
* Strong knowledge of and experience with various reporting
* Excellent ability to analyze and represent data in meaningful
* Ability to synthesize requirements and develop creative,
efficient solutions to business problems
* Excellent organization and prioritization skills
* Ability to provide leadership in requirements gathering,
transition of requirements and solution to development teams, and
training/rollout of reporting and processes.
The nice to haves
* Strong accounting, math and analytical skills with excellent
attention to detail
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite or related
* Ability to lead project teams and gain consensus
* Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
* Ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
* Excellent knowledge and competence in related business functional
* Excellent negotiation, facilitation, and presentation skills
* Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication
* Ability to design and support improvement processes
* Ability to perform well under pressure; ability to prioritize
projects and adhere to deadlines
* Ability to travel as needed
* We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy
people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No
matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your
unique contributions will make a difference.
* Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds,
experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn t about fitting into
our culture, it s about adding to it - and we can t wait to see
what you ll bring.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the
United States, and should not require, now or in the future,
sponsorship for employment visa status. SAS is an equal opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability
status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic
protected by law. Read more: Equal Employment Opportunity is the
Law. Also view the supplement EEO is the Law, and the notice Pay
Equivalent combination of education, training and experience may be
considered in place of the above qualifications. The level of this
position will be determined based on the applicant's education,
skills and experience. Resumes may be considered in the order they
are received. SAS employees performing certain job functions may
require access to technology or software subject to export or
import regulations. To comply with these regulations, SAS may
obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for
employment. SAS collects this information solely for trade law
compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in
the hiring process.
Want to stay up to date with life at SAS, products and jobs* Follow
us on LinkedIn
Keywords: SAS Institute, Cary , Sr Business Operations Specialist, Other , Cary, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!