The grand opening of the new Wake Forest store will be in Spring
Training and on-boarding will begin in February 2021
Our mission is to provide incredible service and help our
customers live healthier, better lives through food. In this role,
you'll work with the overnight team, playing an integral part in
supporting the grocery departments daytime operations, stocking
shelves, rotating product, and setting them up for success. If you
are a night owl and enjoy working in fast-paced environment, this
could be the role for you!
What will I do?
* Provide incredible service to our customers
* Unload deliveries, stock shelves and displays, rotate
Maintain the overall appearance of the department and
At Wegmans, we believe that if we take care of our people,
they'll take care of our customers. That's why, as part of the
Wegmans family, you'll have a package of benefits that covers your
health, well-being, family and future.
* Flexibility in scheduling-work-life balance
* Employee discounts
* Premium pay on Sundays and holidays
* Quality affordable healthcare coverage
* Vision coverage
* Dental coverage
* Pre-tax spending accounts
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Employee assistance program
* Employee wellness programs
* 401(k) retirement savings plan
* Wegmans retirement profit sharing plan
* Scholarship Program
* Certain eligibility requirements must be satisfied
Note to Applicant:
* All employee onboarding and training will begin in February
2021, and employees may be required to travel during this time to
other Wegmans stores in Virginia and/or North Carolina.
* Full Time applicants are required to have an open availability
* Full Time employees work a minimum of 40 hours/week, in 8-hour
intervals including evenings and weekends to meet business needs.
Weekend availability is required.
* Opportunities are for year-round Employment.