PKI Security Administrator
Company: Lucid Technologies
Posted on: February 20, 2021
PKI Security AdministratorJob Location: Morrisville, NC or
Eagan, MN Required Skills: A solid understanding of Public Key
Infrastructure (PKI) including technology, standards, and
implementations, with experience managing, configuring, or
supporting a PKI certificate authority (especially Microsoft
ADCS).Experience with certificate management tools (ideally Venafi,
Microsoft CA)Understanding of Cryptography and Key Management
- PKI experience including hands on experience with:
- Certificate Authority Administration
- Certificate Enrollment Web Service & Policy Web Service
- Active Directory Certificate Services (ADCS) monitoring
- Understanding of:
- Cryptography Next Generation (CNG)
- Key archival
- Understanding of crafting and maintaining PKI policy
- Understanding of PKIX, PKCS, SSL, TLS, S/MIME standards
- Experience troubleshooting digital certificate issues
- Familiarity with browser and application keystores
- Understanding of smart card technologies
- IT system administration experience (systems management,
networks, firewalls) in an enterprise environment.
- Infrastructure IT (Systems Administration, Network
Administration Windows/Linux OS, Network Administration, Active
Directory and/or Virtualization).
- Experience with user directory technologies for authentication
(e.g., LDAP, Active Directory).
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Server configuration,
deployment, and troubleshooting.
- Experience with Unix and Linux configuration and
- Experience with technologies that use TLS/SSL encryption (e.g.
F5, Netscaler, IIS, Apache, WebLogic, WebSphere, etc.)
- Demonstrated proficiency with server virtualization
technologies (VMWare, HyperV)
- Computer security, specifically in Windows/LINUX OS
- Experience with ServiceNow or other Change/Incident/Problem
management ticketing technology
- Database administration (MSSQL) experience.
- Strong communication skills in working with IT developers and
system administrators CERTIFICATIONS: (One or more desired)
- CompTIA Net+
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Security +
- CPTE - Certified Penetration Testing Engineer or CEH -
Certified Ethical HackerSai Krishna214-385-*4144 *202 - provided by
Keywords: Lucid Technologies, Cary , PKI Security Administrator, Other , Morrisville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!