Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Kelly Services is seeking Senior Accountants for a
research-based biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery,
development, and commercialization of innovative medicines in
Raleigh, NC.Job Title: Senior AccountantLocation: Raleigh, NCType:
ContractLength: 6-MonthsEst. Start Date: 3/29/2021Hours: 40
hours/week, 8 hours/dayPay Rate: $54 - $64 per hourDescription:
- Partner with colleagues in other functions to coordinate and
execute the financial close and management reporting process. These
functions will include Finance, Payroll, Sales & Marketing, General
& Administrative, R&D as well as external vendors. This will
include the timely and accurate review and posting of month-end
close and accounting transactions including accruals.
- Perform GL account analysis, and account reconciliations for
the respective functional areas.
- Ensure financial results are in accordance with GAAP.
- Work with Payroll team, financial analysts and other accounting
teams to support queries related to payroll accounting.
- Maintain a control environment in which the processes are
consistent with the requirements of Sarbanes-Oxley and Company's
- Interact with internal and external auditors to ensure the
quarterly review and audit activities are executed in a timely
- Interact with internal and external auditors to ensure
financial statements are presented accurately and filed
timely.Essential Duties and Job Functions:
- Responsible for the timely and accurate preparation of journal
entries (with appropriate supporting documentation) for the
month-end close and accounting transactions.
- Maintains, reconciles and resolves reconciling items for
balance sheet accounts.
- Responsible for preparing analysis and schedules for management
as well as internal and external auditors.
- Frequently interacts with peers, outside vendors, external
auditors and functional group members at various management
levels.Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- 5+ years of relevant experience and a BA or BS degree in
accounting or equivalent.
- Must be able to apply accounting knowledge to day-to-day
operations and assigned projects.
- Strong technical expertise in their area of responsibility is
- Ability to identify trends through analysis of various
- Working knowledge of Oracle R12 or similar integrated software
product is necessary.
- Proficiency with Microsoft tools (Excel, Outlook, and Word)
- Strong written, presentation and interpersonal skills are
- Excellent organizational, analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced, changing environment, meeting
deadlines in an accurate and timely manner.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Experience in biotech or pharmaceuticals industry a
plus.--Apply Today!-- If you are interested in the position please
email your resume to for immediate consideration.Why Kelly--?You're
looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're
here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will
connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can
learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience,
and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to
go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly--At Kelly, we're
always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new
ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a
leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because
we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth
opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting
great people with great companies is what we do best, and our
employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill
levels, and industries around the world.Kelly is an equal
opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and
providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts
of the hiring process as required under its Employment
Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet
accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]]
Keywords: Kelly Services, Cary , Senior Accountant, Other , Apex, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!