Survey Project Manager
Company: Colliers Engineering & Design
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Manage day-to-day Land Surveying Operation including:
- Client Communication (internal and external).
- Project Proposal Preparation & Invoicing.
- Overseeing 2 or more Survey Crews.
- New Business Development combining existing clients with
Colliers Engineering & Designs diverse Land Survey & Measurement
Service lines which include: 3D High Definition Laser Scanning,
Mobile Lidar Mapping, Rail Surveying, GPS and Conventional
- NC State Professional Land Surveyor License required.
- 10+ years of experience in all areas of the job
- Must be able to generate revenue through existing client base
and new business development.
- Extended period of time operating a computer in a stationary
What We Offer
Colliers Engineering & Design maintains a culture that is
nurtured through the promotion of integrity, collaboration and
socialization. Our employees enjoy comfortable work environments,
continuous career advancement and the ability to impact society not
only through the projects they work on, but the Company sponsored
activities available to them. Colliers Engineering & Design stays
on the cutting edge of technology and our opportunistic approach to
expansion creates personal and professional growth opportunities
across all areas of the firm. Our dedication to the well-being of
our employees and their families is demonstrated throughout the
wide range of benefits and programs available to them. Apply today
to learn how you can join our team of professionals so that we can
help you Design Your Future and Build Your Career!
Keywords: Colliers Engineering & Design, Cary , Survey Project Manager, Other , Cary, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!