IS Digital Event Management (DEM) Monitoring Specialist
Company: ABB Group
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that
is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve
a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion
across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and
generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and
every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and
celebrates individual differences.
In this role you will be delivering holistic monitoring
capabilities for end user devices (EUD), with operational statuses
gathered, focusing on maximizing consumer experience and
productivity. You will be responsible for the consolidation of EUD
performance metrics across domains by gathering real-time data in
one searchable dataset to support continual improvement of consumer
facing IS services. You will be reporting to Digital Event
Management (DEM) and Application Monitoring Team Lead.
- Being responsible for delivering a holistic monitoring service
for DEM across ABB, providing visibility to the consumer
experience, supporting the continual evolution of proactive and
preventive issue resolutions through real time data gathering,
which will increase customer productivity and ABB performance.
- Being responsible for fostering a continuous improvement
culture, identifying process performance improvement opportunities,
including visualization of current processes and generation of
insights for process optimization.
- Applying a variety of visualization techniques and designing
the content and appearance of data visuals, operationalizing and
automating activities for efficient and timely production of data
visuals, contributing to exploration and experimentation in data
- Being responsible for the monitoring of service delivery
against service level agreements and maintenance of records of
relevant information by the service owners.
- Using pre-defined global Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and
other metrics to measure the efficiency and effectiveness of the
- Supporting in the definition, execution and maintenance of the
Consumer Insights purpose, vision, and mission in line with the
overall Consumer Experience Strategy.
- Fostering a strong partnership with all service owners (esp. CX
and Domains) for ensuring monitoring framework meets the expected
requirements, creates customer value, drives effective decision
making, and the continuous improvement of services and service
- Being responsible for the development and maintenance of
appropriate IS capabilities within assigned monitoring function,
ensuring alignment to agreed goals and compliance with ABB
- Being responsible to act in compliance with Corporate IS
Regulation and IS Policies; with ABB Regulations and ABB Guidelines
of which accountability and responsibility for this position are
derived; and with any other Internal Control regulations that may
- Living ABBs core values of safety and integrity, which means
taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your
colleagues and the business.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
Masters Degree preferred.
- Above 5 years of relevant experience.
- 2 years of experience in technical solutions for
- Knowledge in data analytics.
- Passionate about Consumer Experience (CX).
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience with best-in-class monitoring, data analysis, and
- Deep understanding of consumer needs.
- ITIL and Lean Certifications preferred.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to
discover more about ABB, take another look at our website .
Global Talent Team, ABB Asea Brown Boveri Ltd.
Lets write the future. Together.
We reserve the right to withdraw this posting at any time.
Keywords: ABB Group, Cary , IS Digital Event Management (DEM) Monitoring Specialist, Other , Cary, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!