Company: Taco Bell
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The HR Partner provides support to the operations in the field
and office in all areas of human resources.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the corporate office and restaurants in their
recruiting and staffing needs.
- Resolve employee relation issues.
- Organizing hiring events for restaurants to help reach hiring
- Assist in processing employee benefit enrollments.
- Manage FMLA leave and maintain a thorough record of each
- Process unemployment claims and thereby reporting to the
Department of Employment Security by scanning termination files and
contacting the stores when additional information is needed.
- Develop training presentations for managers.
- Investigate, file, and follow-up on worker's compensation
- Process approvals for new-hires.
- Process drug and background checks for managers as needed.
- Monitor I-9 completion on a daily basis.
- Resolve payroll discrepancies.
- Perform payroll/benefits-related reconciliations.
- Review and process employment transaction forms.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, HR or related field or
- HRCI or SHRM Certification preferred.
- Microsoft Office skills.
Keywords: Taco Bell, Cary , HR Partner, Other , Morrisville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!