Solution Engineer (.Net)
Company: INC Research Inc
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Responsible for developing, unit testing and deploying
applications according to best practices and guidance within the
company to support development efforts surrounding strategic
alliances, sponsor data integrations, custom application
development and internal system integrations.
- Designs and develops software solutions
- Documents the software design as per standard operating
- Helps determine feasibility of new requirements and
compatibility with current systems.
- Prepares flowcharts and diagrams to illustrate application
behavior and logic
- Enhances existing software to adapt to new requirements
- Analyzes and resolves production issues that aren't resolved by
- Makes recommendations for improving software processes and
completes process improvements activities
- Develops user documentation and knowledgebase articles to
support production support
- Develops scripts to improve support processes when
- Develops, facilitates and maintains product support tools
including run books, technical diagrams and knowledge bases to aid
in product support processes.
- Responsible for performing activities that are in compliance
with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies, Standard
Operating Procedures and Operating Guidelines and performing other
duties as assigned by management
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science or related discipline or
equivalent work experience.
- Professional experience in development role.
- Demonstrated expertise development of applications using C#,
ASP.NET, SQL Server, Oracle Apex, Web Services etc.
- Solid understanding of web application development including
- Experience with one or more of the following database query
languages: T-SQL, SQL, PL/SQL
- Familiarity with object oriented programming and design
- Preferred: Familiarity agile development practices like
- Preferred: Functional experience in healthcare domain and
clinical applications: Veeva Vault, Oracle SSU and Safety products,
Medidata products, etc.
- Preferred: Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent problem analysis and problem resolution skills.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job
description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion
and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job
responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education
will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ
from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole
discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the
qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein
should be construed to create an employment contract. Occasionally,
required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms.
Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all
obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it
operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality
Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its
employees. The Company is committed to compliance with the
Americans with Disabilities Act, including the provision of
reasonable accommodations, when appropriate, to assist employees or
applicants to perform the essential functions of the job.
Keywords: INC Research Inc, Cary , Solution Engineer (.Net), Other , Morrisville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!