To grow community through building guest loyalty and maximizing
profits by providing personal guest interactions that build genuine
relationships with guests and result in a brand-aligned
1. Educate guests on product attributes and information and
provide guidance for specific needs/preferences.
2. Ensure marketing and brand materials and tools are properly
displayed, maintained and utilized including, signage, prices,
3. Maintain the sanitation and appearance of the Beer
4. Work with category managers and suppliers to ensure proper
pricing and product selection.
5. Train other Beer Den/Wine clerks and ensure information is
correct and available for all hosts who work in the Beer
6. Conduct tastings as needed in the Beer Den/Sunmill Wines as
well as for in-store demos or promotions.
7. Follow all state laws governing the sampling, sale and
purchasing of beer and wine.
8. Wash and prepare growlers according to established
9. Fill growlers upon request by the guest according to
established filling, sealing and labeling standards.
10. Maintain inventory of growlers, glass, lids and all other
Beer Den and wine supplies through monitoring and ordering.
11. Announce specials and sale information on the PA system.
12. Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
1. Working understanding of beer and wine.
2. Is familiar with ALE laws governing sell, and purchasing of
beer and wine products.
3. Sales minded with effective communication, guest service and
4. Friendly, outgoing personality.
5. Self-motivated, trustworthy and able to adhere to all
6. Ability to work well with others.
7. Ability to read and understand information and direction.
8. Ability to effectively communicate with Store Manager, DSD
Receiver and vendors.
9. Ability to bend, kneel and stand for extended periods of
10. Ability to lift 30lbs. consistently and 50lbs.
11. Must be at least 21 years old.