Company: Accentuate Staffing
Posted on: September 4, 2021
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Senior
Accountant for our well established and growing client in Durham,
NC. This is a direct hire position with strong
benefits. This position is also flexible to work a hybrid
(remote & in office) schedule.
- Prepare monthly reconciliations of balance sheet accounts.
- Reconcile bank transactions; verify deposits and follow up on
any outstanding checks.
- Ensure timely collection of payments; monitor past-due
accounts; manage and resolve customer inquiries.
- Process payroll using the third party provider; prepare payroll
- Create new contracts in the ERP system; identify contract types
and relevant payment terms and conditions; ensure compliance with
revenue recognition and billing.
- Assist in preparation financial statements; review and analyze
- Manage business registrations; file annual reports required by
state and follow due dates; serve as a primary liaison with the
- Oversee fixed asset maintenance (acquisition, depreciation and
- Reconcile and prepare journal entries for credit card
- Manage corporate credit cards and employee expense reporting
- Assist with tax payments to the appropriate state
- Serve as a “backup” for accounts payable and billing
- Degree in Accounting or related field.
- 5-10 years relevant accounting experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively and with integrity in problem
identification and problem-solving activities.
- Good organizational skills, ability to focus on assigned
Keywords: Accentuate Staffing, Cary , Senior Accountant, Other , Cary, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!