CDL A Local Delivery Truck Driver
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Company: US1167 FreshPoint Raleigh, Division of FreshPoint North
Carolina, Inc.Zip Code:27560Minimum Level of Education:High School
or EquivalentMinimum Years of Experience:1 YearEmployment Type:Full
TimeTravel Percentage: 0OUR TRUCK DRIVERS CAN MAKE UP TO:
- $21.00 per hour
- 3,000 Sign On BonusBENEFITS
- Excellent pay, including productivity incentives
- Date of hire eligibility for medical and prescription drug
- Most CDL B Delivery Truck Drivers have daily routes and are
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE
- Ongoing job skills training, leadership development
- Career growth opportunities we promote from within!
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits.
- Generous retirement benefits.
- Employee discount programs.
- Service Recognition and employee rewards.
- 15% discount on Sysco (SYY) stock
- Referral programs.
- Safety programs.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Company paid uniforms annually.
- More benefits, too many to name.
- *exclusions/exceptions may apply*Exclusions/Exceptions may
applyAre you ready to drive success? Click on the hyperlink to
watch . REQUIREMENTS
- Recent driving school graduates welcome
- 21+ years of age.
- Must submit to a pre-employment drug screen.
- License to drive - valid Class A Commercial Driver License
(CDL) with a clean driving record.
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English.
- Touch freight may need to lift, push or move product weighing
an average of 40-60 pounds and as much as 100 pounds.
- Flexibility overtime as required, occasional weekends and
holiday.JOB SUMMARYFreshPoint has immediate job openings for
dependable local CDL A Delivery Truck Drivers to safely and
efficiently operate a tractor-trailer and manually unload/deliver
various products (meats, produce, frozen foods, groceries, dry
goods, supplies, etc.) to customer locations on an assigned route
schedule. Our truck drivers build relationships with each customer
using their positive, friendly attitude and become familiar with
their operations to meet needs and expectations.BENEFITS
INFORMATION:In the coming weeks, you will receive information in
the mail confirming your benefits eligibility and the enrollment
process. In the meantime, you may visit to learn more.HOW WE
PROTECT OUR ASSOCIATESCOVID-19 Precaution(s):
- Personal protective equipment and masks provided
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
OVERVIEW:Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution.
With over 57,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles,
Sysco operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide
and serves more than 625,000 customer locations.We offer our
associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally,
to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to
serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We re
looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team.
Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of
food and service.AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT:Applicants must be
currently authorized to work in the United States.We are proud to
be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and
consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed,
religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other
protected factor under federal, state or local law.This opportunity
is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and
affiliates. Associated topics: chofer clase a comercial, company
driver, company driver needed, company truck driving, dedicated
truck, dedicated truck driver, otr driver, otr driving, regular
home time, tanker truck
Keywords: SYSCO, Cary , CDL A Local Delivery Truck Driver, Other , Cary, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!