Front Desk Associate
Posted on: November 19, 2021
The Front Desk Associate creates the Hyatt Place experience for our
guests by offering a welcoming, helpful, and exceptional service,
while maintaining a clean, comfortable, and inviting
Our excellence of service essentials:
Greet every guest with a smile
Use guest's name at every opportunity
Provide quick and efficient service
Offer assistance and provide options
Thank the guests and invite them back
Responsibilities and Job requirements:
- Act with knowledge, integrity, and professionalism that promote
the culture , values, and philosophy of Hyatt Place.
- Display respect and good manners with others at all times.
- Assist guests with check in and check out process ( Verifying
registration, address, and credit information, posting charges,
- Provide help and suggestions with luggage, directions, wake up
calls, future reservations, etc.
- Offer information to guests' inquiries, answer questions
courteously, and efficiently. Inform guests of hotel services,
features ,and room amenities.
- Answer the calls courteously following Hyatt Place
- Prepare, set up, stock, clean, and provide quality beverages
and food products for all guests.
- Be familiar and knowledgeable with the operation of the POS
- Assist guests with food orders and serve food and beverage
items to guests in a friendly, professional and timely manner.
- Maintain a clean, and organized environment for guests by
clearing tables during service.
- Follow Hyatt Place operational policies and procedures,
including those for cash and credit card handling, safety and
security and all other policies, procedures, and standards to
ensure that hotel can exceed the guests' expectations.
- Customer Service experience is required, preferably in the
hotel or related industry
- College or High School diploma required
- Hotel Experience is preferred
- Ability to work at nights, weekends, and holidays
- Requires strong command of English language to include
speaking, reading, and writing.
- Ability to learn quickly and work in fast paced position with
constant guest interaction
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to lift, pull, and push moderate weights if
- Ability to multitask
- Must know basic computer skills, i.e. Word, Excel, etc.
- Must be 20 years or older
- Job Type: Part time, Full Time This position is at a location
where Hyatt is not the employer. The employer of individuals
working at this hotel may be a third-party management company that
is responsible for all employment benefits and obligations at this
Keywords: Hyatt, Cary , Front Desk Associate, Other , Morrisville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!