Sr Info Sec Anlyst, Gov & Risk
Company: Syneos Health
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Come discover what our 25,000+ employees already know: work here
matters everywhere. We're a growing and evolving biopharmaceutical
industry leader, which means you'll have endless opportunities to
work with experts around the world and build the career you've
As a part of the Syneos Health team, you'll help us deliver results
for a rewarding reason - we improve patients' lives around the
world. Because to us, a patient isn't just a number, they're our
family, friends, and neighbors.Why Syneos Health
- #SyneosHealthLife means we're committed to our Total Self
culture - where everyone can authentically be themselves. Our Total
Self culture is what unites us globally, and we know every person's
unique contributions make a difference.
- We believe our success is a direct result of the people who are
driving it - you! We value your dedication to care for our
customers and patients, so we want to focus on taking care of you.
That's why we offer a comprehensive benefits program encompassing
your total health - physical, mental and financial.
- We are continuously building the company we all want to work
for and our customers want to work with. Why? Because when we bring
together diversity of thoughts, backgrounds, cultures, and
perspectives - we're able to create a place where everyone feels
like they belong. JOB SUMMARY The Senior Analyst supports the
development, education, monitoring, and implementation oversight of
enterprise information security policies and standards. The Analyst
primary focus is administration of information security governance
and compliance processes and monitoring and reporting information
security policy and program compliance. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supports policy development, reviews, updates and
- Leads and performs vendor security assessments and security
reviews to assess the security posture and capabilities of Syneos
- Monitors Syneos Health vendors to ensure they are meeting
Syneos Health vendor security requirements
- Monitors and reports on information security governance, risk
and compliance key performance indicators
- Prepares and submits mandatory information security program
compliance reports to management, and clients
- Prepares responses to internal and external inquiries about
information security program, compliance, and performance
- Administers information security governance review and approval
- Provides security governance oversite for projects
- Provides clarification/guidance of policies and standards and
- Collaborates with other security organization members on
cross-business / cross-functional opportunities
- Leads and performs security data analysis and event
- Responds to reported security incidents and events through the
Company's ticketing system
- Writes and review documentation and reports
- Evaluates new security technology in the Company
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience with leading information security frameworks and
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher) preferred (or equivalent
- Industry certifications such as CISA, CRISC, CISSP or similar
industry certification strongly desirable.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power
- Professional with ability to properly handle confidential
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and meet deadlines.
Ability to work within a matrix organization .
- Must have flexibility and willingness to participate in the
work processes of an international organization, including
conference calls scheduled to accommodate global time zones.
- Understanding of security tools such as firewalls,
anti-malware, Intrusion Detection/ Intrusion Prevention systems
(IDS/IPS), Data Leak Prevention (DLP), Unified Threat Management
- Familiarity with common information security standards such as
ISO-27000 and NIST SP 800 series.
- Ability to review reports and system activity logs to identify
critical events, categorize according to priority, and escalate as
Keywords: Syneos Health, Cary , Sr Info Sec Anlyst, Gov & Risk, Other , Morrisville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!