Company: Flowserve Corporation
Location: Holly Springs
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Company Overview: If a culture of excellence, innovation and
ownership is what youre searching for, consider putting your
experience in motion at Flowserve. As an individual contributor, or
as a leader of people, your enterprise mindset will ensure
Flowserves position as the global standard in comprehensive flow
control solutions. Here, your opportunity for professional
development and industry leading rewards will be supported by our
foundational commitments to the values of people first, integrity
and safety. Thinking beyond opportunity and reward, at Flowserve,
we are inspired by working together to create extraordinary flow
control solutions to make the world better for everyone! Role
Summary: Will machine parts and casting material. Responsibilities
& Requirements: Responsibilities
- Machine parts and castings to close tolerances.
- Work from layouts and dimensions on drawings, using indicators,
height gauges, etc.
- Load, align, set-up and operate machines per drawing
- Unload and perform checks for quality.
- Perform deburr casting/part, as required.
- Maintain quality and quantity.
- Maintain clean and orderly work area.
- Follow all safety procedures.
- Maintain records of production (route cards)
- Enter data into computer
- Ability to work 2 nd or 3 rd shift
- Ability to work overtime expected, to meet customer
expectations Experience and Educational Requirements
- Proper use of shop arithmetic.
- Possess strong mechanical ability.
- Computer literate
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Knowledge of machining methods, cutting tools, cutting
qualities of metals and overall manufacturing experience.
- One to three years of machining experience or graduate of
- One to three years experience in set-up and operation of CNC
and Manual Lathe and Milling Machines.
- Experience in the use of micrometers, vernier calipers,
overhead crane and hand tools. Physical Requirements
- Ability to stand from 8-10 hours per day
- Must be focused and alert at all times.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. Preferred Experience:
- Experience preferred in the use of Kearney Treker, Mori Seiki,
Olofson, Schiess, Mitsibutsi, Cincinnati, and Mazak machines.
- Experience preferred in machining castings. Preferred
Experience / Skills: Primary Posting Location: Raleigh, North
Carolina US Job Posting Category: Operations Job Advertising Title:
Machinist Employment Type: Full time Country: United States Auto
req ID: 54099BRFlowserve is an equal opportunity employer and makes
employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or
protected veteran status. Click here to learn more. Flowserve will
also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for
inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain
circumstances, the pay of their co-workers Click here to learn
more.If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a
disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable
accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use
or access www.flowserve.jobs as result of your disability. You can
request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to
firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to quickly respond to your
request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your
subject line of your email. For more information, read the
Accessibility Process. id="detrack" defer
Keywords: Flowserve Corporation, Cary , Machinist, Other , Holly Springs, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!