.Net Full Stack Lead (Digital Business)
Company: HCL Technologies
Posted on: January 15, 2022
HCL is a business enterprise with presence in the fields of
technology and healthcare. Founded in 1976 as one of India's
original IT garage startups, the HCL Enterprise generates annual
revenues of US $10.5 billion and has 176,000 employees operating
out of 50 countries.
HCL seeks a .Net Full Stack Lead for a full-time employment
opportunity in the Cary, NC area. This is a salaried position with
benefits for HCL; it requires candidates already local to the Cary,
NC area or those willing to relocate to that area (with paid
relocation assistance). No sponsorship available.
The ideal candidates should have a minimum 7+ years of hands-on
experience in .NET, C#, and SQL including complex stored
Must have skills / experience
- 7+ years in IT industry with focus on development of complex
- Expert knowledge and minimum of 7+ years of hands-on experience
in .NET, C#, and SQL including complex stored procedures.
- 5+ years of experience in managing 5+ team of engineers
- Expert knowledge and minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience
with Relational databases.
- Working knowledge of and minimum of 3 years of hands-on
experience of working with DevOps, in cloud environments such as
- 5+ years of experience working in agile software development
Nice to have skills / experience
- Experience in working with NoSQL data stores and ecosystems
- Experience in working with high transaction / high throughput
- Experience in working with ETL tools such as Talend
Keywords: HCL Technologies, Cary , .Net Full Stack Lead (Digital Business), Other , Cary, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!