Company: Flowserve Corporation
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Company Overview: If a culture of excellence, innovation and
ownership is what youre searching for, consider putting your
experience in motion at Flowserve. As an individual contributor, or
as a leader of people, your enterprise mindset will ensure
Flowserves position as the global standard in comprehensive flow
control solutions. Here, your opportunity for professional
development and industry leading rewards will be supported by our
foundational commitments to the values of people first, integrity
and safety. Thinking beyond opportunity and reward, at Flowserve,
we are inspired by working together to create extraordinary flow
control solutions to make the world better for everyone! Role
Summary: Will machine parts and casting material. Responsibilities
& Requirements: Responsibilities
- Machine parts and castings to close tolerances.
- Work from layouts and dimensions on drawings, using indicators,
height gauges, etc.
- Load, align, set-up and operate machines per drawing
- Unload and perform checks for quality.
- Perform deburr casting/part, as required.
- Maintain quality and quantity.
- Maintain clean and orderly work area.
- Follow all safety procedures.
- Maintain records of production (route cards)
- Enter data into computer
- Ability to work 2 nd or 3 rd shift
- Ability to work overtime expected, to meet customer
expectations Experience and Educational Requirements
- Proper use of shop arithmetic.
- Possess strong mechanical ability.
- Computer literate
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Knowledge of machining methods, cutting tools, cutting
qualities of metals and overall manufacturing experience.
- One to three years of machining experience or graduate of
- One to three years experience in set-up and operation of CNC
and Manual Lathe and Milling Machines.
- Experience in the use of micrometers, vernier calipers,
overhead crane and hand tools. Physical Requirements
- Ability to stand from 8-10 hours per day
- Must be focused and alert at all times.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. Preferred Experience / Skills:
- Experience preferred in the use of Kearney Treker, Mori Seiki,
Olofson, Schiess, Mitsibutsi, Cincinnati, and Mazak machines.
- Experience preferred in machining castings. Primary Posting
Location: Raleigh, North Carolina US Job Posting Category:
Operations Job Advertising Title: Machinist Employment Type: Full
time Country: United States Auto req ID: 54097BRFlowserve is an
equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without
regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status.
Click here to learn more. Flowserve will also not discriminate
against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or
disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their
co-workers Click here to learn more.If you are a qualified
individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the
right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or
limited in your ability to use or access www.flowserve.jobs as
result of your disability. You can request a reasonable
accommodation by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. In
order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words
"Accommodation Request" as your subject line of your email. For
more information, read the Accessibility Process. id="detrack"
Keywords: Flowserve Corporation, Cary , Machinist, Other , Apex, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!