Embedded Software Engineer
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Description:ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design technically advanced products while thriving in a
creative, high volume, working environment.
- Actively support NPD projects from concept to post release with
strong sense of urgency and action.
- Design and develop prototypes with scopes ranging from specific
concepts to comprehensive, functional products.
- Utilize intellect and best engineering practices throughout
Pentairs product development process (stage-gate).
- Own all aspects of software development and full integration
into varied electro-mechanical product platforms.
- Execute all aspects of design validation including:
prototyping, lab and field testing, pilot and initial production
- Lead and facilitate cross-functional meetings and design
reviews with peers and other talented engineering groups.
- Collaborate with other Pentair Global Design & Manufacturing
Centers as well as strategic suppliers.
- Create and maintain accurate pre-release software packages and
product specifications with accuracySkills:Embedded software,
Embedded c, C++, Linux, Embedded, QtTop Skills Details:Embedded
software,Embedded cAdditional Skills &
- B.S./M.S. degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science,
Computer Engineering or related field from an accredited
- Years of Experience: Various years of software development
experience in a high volume production and product development
- Demonstrated ability to move design changes from concept to
- Have experience with all phases of software development
(design, architecture, test, release and support).
- Have experience designing, prototyping and testing software on
- Be proficient in C/C++ for embedded systems.
- Experience with mobile app development.
- Have experience with Git and GitLab.
- Have experience with software development lifecycle - including
specifications, development, debug, and deployment.
- Have experience with Agile or equivalent software development
- Familiarity with communication protocols including, Ethernet,
USB, RS232, RS485, WiFi, etc. About Actalent:Actalent connects
passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services
capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to
help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the
globe are making an impact. Were supporting critical initiatives in
engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the
world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through
experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the
difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the
global leader in talent solutions.The company is an equal
opportunity employer and will consider all applications without
regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin,
veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,
genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Cary , Embedded Software Engineer, Other , Cary, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!