Scientific Associate I/II
Company: CSL Behring
Location: Holly Springs
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionJob PurposeThe person in this role will support
the process development for the mRNA vaccine program.Major
- Partner with diverse team members across functions to,
troubleshoot, scale up the sa-mRNA manufacture process.
- Solve complex problems using analytical thinking gained through
formal education and/or previous roles.
- Both independently and collaboratively execute manufacturing
batches across multiple scales to characterize and troubleshoot
- Generate test article material for seasonal and pandemic
- Independently operate small scale and pilot scale bioprocess
equipment including nanoparticle assembler, TFF, and other
- Understand and interpret experimental data and results to
support decisions, definition / knowledge.
- Understand and apply bioprocess scale-up principles and
- Prepare study protocols and reports, BPRs, and SOPs in support
of process development.
- Support qualification activities for GMP equipment.
- Communicate (presentations, write-up in technical documents,
etc.) results to colleagues, project teams, management and external
- Be accountable for developing own self to enhance
- Bachelor's Degree in related scientific or engineering field
with 1-3+ years related experience or Master's Degree in related
scientific field with 0+ years related experience.---Experience
- Knowledge of aseptic technique required
- Knowledge of GMP manufacturing required
- Knowledge and experience handling nucleic acids is desired
- Knowledge of bioprocess unit operations, especially in vitro
nucleic acid synthesis, lipid nanoparticle assembly, TFF and NFF
filtration, and engineering scaling principles, is desired
- Ability to work collaboratively within the process team and
with cross functional teams is required
- Strong communication skills, technical writing ability, and
good attention to detail is required
- Must be a self-starter and able to work with minimal
supervisionAbout UsOur BenefitsSeqirus is committed to attracting
and retaining world-class employees who are valued for their
contributions to achieving business objectives. Learn more about
some of the benefits you can participate in when you join
Seqirus.About SeqirusSeqirus is part of CSL Limited (ASX: CSL). As
one of the largest influenza vaccine providers in the world,
Seqirus is a major contributor to the prevention of influenza
globally and a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness.
Learn more about Seqirus .We want Seqirus to reflect the world
around usAs a global organisation with employees in 35+ countries,
CSL embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. Learn more about
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Seqirus.Do work that matters at
Keywords: CSL Behring, Cary , Scientific Associate I/II, Other , Holly Springs, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!