Company: TRC Staffing
Posted on: June 22, 2022
WHAT WE OFFER:
- $22-27 p/h based on experience
- Opportunity for growth within the company
- ACA compliant benefits package and weekly pay
- Vacation and holiday pay based on hours workedWHAT WE'RE
- Write manufacturing orders for shop, including but not limited
- Review parts orders and specifications
- Develop manufacturing orders process for the part
- Manage and monitor manufacturing order process thru AS400
- Write manufacturing orders for complex assembly with Automation
and work-holding products
- Work with outside vendors for quoting and orders
- Utilize SAP to create BOMs, routings and production/service
- Review, close-out, and release manufacturing orders when
- Assist in gauge calibration
- Assist and participate in continuous improvement
- Stocking and inventory of tool cribWHAT OUR EMPLOYEES DO:
- Must have general understanding of the Metric & English
- A general understanding of machining (milling, turning,
- Ability to read and understand blue prints.
- Must work with minimum supervision.
- Great problem solving skills and ability to work in a face
- Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced team
- Ability to recognize when there are tasks and projects that
need to be completed and initiative to step in and do them.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and projects coordinating
priorities with team members.
- Ability to develop an understanding of the component
manufacturing and sales industry and product lines.
- 2-year technical degree; or an equivalent combination of
training, education and experience.
- SAP or other ERP system a strong plus.
- Use of Microsoft and similar platforms (TEAMS, Smartsheets)TRC
Staffing is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin,
protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information,
or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: TRC Staffing, Cary , Manufacturing Scheduler, Other , Morrisville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!