Continuous Improvement Specialist
Company: Millennium Print Group
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Millennium Print Group "MPG", a Park Communications Company, is
a privately held company based in the Research Triangle Park area
of North Carolina. Since its inception in 2014 under the current
executive team, the Millennium Print Group has assembled a
dedicated and highly talented staff of print professionals and has
built a world-class organization that is customer focused,
market-competitive, and quality driven.Our unique ability offers a
variety of services specializing in trading specialties and
collectible cards. Since 2019, MPG has nearly tripled in size. Our
company anticipates continued expansion in a high-growth capacity
for the foreseeable future.Currently, MPG is seeking to hire
several experienced Continuous Improvement Specialists to join our
growing and profitable company. If you possess the required skills
and experience as outlined below, please submit your resume for
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works with business stakeholders at every level to build a
culture of continuous improvement through team-based problem
- To support the delivery of better value and greater efficiency
through the identification and elimination of unnecessary
complexity within business processes and identification of better
ways of working.
- Develops metrics both to support evidence-based identification
of root causes and to measure the effectiveness of solutions.
- Identifies trends and process variations as part of
establishing a continuous improvement monitoring system.
- Leads and facilitates process improvement teams, training
sessions, and workshops to drive ideas and solutions.
- Develops reporting and auditing to sustain change, once
- Works with other team members and business services departments
to devise new support material based on the revised processes, to
include training, reporting and systems enhancements.
- Actively monitors project risks to foresee/identify potential
problems and proactively identify solutions to address in
- Ensures the business impact and project objectives/dependencies
are identified, reported on and managed at all times Sets clear
expectations at every level, provides constructive feedback, and
holds staff accountable to expectations.
- Collects and analyzes data, develops permanent corrective
actions to drive out waste and improve performance.
- Builds trust across the organization and develops strong
working relationships among internal and external suppliers and
- Stays abreast of production management best practices, methods,
- Minimum accredited Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, preferably Black
- Minimum 5-7 years proven continuous improvement analytical
experience from a similar role, including project management and
business analysis Strong team building, decision-making and people
- Broad knowledge of multiple process improvement
- Experience of hands-on implementation of continuous improvement
programs and Lean solutions.
- Experience of designing remediation plans to address
productivity and efficiency issues, and track record of following
through to ensure closure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the
ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of
Partners, senior managers, and subject matter experts.
- Strong analytical, project and product management skills,
including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business
needs and translate them into operational requirements.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, including Project,
Visio, Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.Education and/or Work
Experience Requirements:BS degree in Business Management or related
fieldLanguage Skills:Excellent verbal and written communication
skills necessary. Ability to understand and speak Spanish is a
plus. Must be able to communicate to a broad group of individuals
from general labor to senior executives - with understanding of how
to pivot communication style for each.Certificates, Licenses,
RegistrationsCertification in continuous improvement
methodologies.Physical Requirements:Ability to perform the
essential job functions consistent safely and successfully with the
ADA, FMLA and other federal, state, and local standards, including
meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity
standards.Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance
consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state, and local
standards.Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly on
Benefits:MPG offers a competitive compensation commensurate with
experience and benefits package which includes medical, dental,
vision, life, disability plans, paid time off, company paid
holidays, 401k, and various other insurance plans. All of this is
included in a business casual work environment. A limited
relocation package will be considered for this position for the
successful candidate in accordance with IRS regulations.For more
information, please visit our Company Website at
www.mprintgroup.com.Millennium Print Group is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Millennium Print Group, Cary , Continuous Improvement Specialist, Other , Morrisville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!