Manufacturing ETO Scheduler
Company: SCHUNK Intec Inc
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Join SCHUNK USA, the world's leader for clamping technology and
gripping systems providing solutions for the who's who of machine
and plant construction, robotics, automation and installation and
all well-known car brands and their suppliers as a Manufacturing
Scheduler of Engineered to Order products. In this role, you will
schedule, support, and quote Engineered to Order (ETO) products for
Manufacturing and Service.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
include the following (Other duties may be assigned)
- Write manufacturing orders for shop including but not limited
to: Review parts orders and specifications Develop manufacturing
orders process for the part, and Manage and monitor manufacturing
order process through AS400 system
- Write manufacturing orders for complex assembly with Automation
and Work-holding products
- Work with outside vendors for quoting and orders
- Utilize SAP to create BOMs, routings, and production/service
- Review, close-out and release manufacturing orders when
- Assist in gauge calibration.
- Assist and participate in continuous improvements.
- Contribute to the SCHUNK quality program by following quality
- Stocking and inventory of tool crib.
- Must have general understanding of the Metric & English
- A general understanding of machining (milling, turning,
- Ability to read and understand blue prints.
- Must work with minimum supervision.
- Great problem solving skills and ability to work in a face
- Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced team
- Ability to recognize when there are tasks and projects that
need to be completed and initiative to step in and do them.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and projects coordinating
priorities with team members.
- Ability to develop an understanding of the component
manufacturing and sales industry and SCHUNK product lines.Education
- 2-year technical degree; or an equivalent combination of
training, education and experience.
- SAP or other ERP system a strong plus.
- Use of Microsoft and similar platforms (TEAMS,
Keywords: SCHUNK Intec Inc, Cary , Manufacturing ETO Scheduler, Other , Morrisville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!