Electrician Helper / Apprentice
Company: Alternate Current Solutions
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Are you ready to join a growing, employee-focused company with
room for advancement? The sky is the limit at Alternate Current
Solutions. What makes us different?
Flexibility - We are family-focused.
When the most important things come up in your life, we understand.
Whether it's a doctor's appointment, family emergencies, -family
milestones or children's events, we do our best to accommodate. -We
Don't Work 24/7 - We leave the 2am "emergencies" to the other guys.
When you join ACS, you won't have to worry about the late nights or
weekends. That time is for you and your family, not Ms. Jones'
beeping smoke detector. -100% Funded Health Care - We pay your
healthcare 100% which leaves more money in your pocket and less
stress on you and your family. -Performance Pay, Bonuses and Profit
Sharing - When we win, everyone wins. As the company grows and your
skills improve, -so will your income and your opportunity. - -Laid
Back Family Atmosphere - We take pride in our work and deliver the
best customer experience in the industry (check out our Google
reviews). We also understand that there's more to life than work.
When you join ACS, it's more than just "another job", it's family.
-Competitive Pay - We value your expertise and ability to help our
customers solve their electrical problems...and they value it too!
There's a good chance you'll make more here than the other
guys.With full healthcare benefits, paid vacation, competitive
salary and continuous training, our #1 job is to help you reach
your personal and professional goals. Want to learn more? Keep
reading!Company OverviewAlternate Current Solutions provides full
residential and commercial electrical services. ACS is committed to
building the best team of electricians in the Triangle area.Our
technicians are able to combine the highest-quality workmanship
with unmatched customer service skills.We believe in promoting from
within and are looking for Electrician Helpers to join our team who
are eager to become a full-service Electrician. When you work with
us, you will have the freedom to achieve your goals both personally
and professionally.Job SummaryOur Electrician Helper will work
alongside our Electricians who provide service to residential and
light commercial customers. Responsibilities and Duties include
Assisting in the Following:
- Install, maintain, repair and replace fixtures & fans.
- Install and wire televisions.
- Ability to troubleshoot, diagnose and repair electrical
- Upgrade and install panels.
- Installation of electric vehicle chargers.
- Identify materials and quantities needed for repairs and new
- Drive a -company-provided vehicle on pre-determined daily
- Use a mobile application to take customer notes, track time on
job and provide final invoice to customer.
- Provide exceptional customer service at all times while taking
the time to converse with the customer on the job and explain the
work that is being performed.
- Maintain vehicle and equipment via daily equipment and vehicle
checks before/after each day.
- Follow established processes and procedures while maintaining
safety.Qualifications and Skills
- High School Diploma (or GED equivalent)
- Valid Driver's License in the State of North Carolina
- Clean driving record
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the position including,
but not limited to, bending, hunching, kneeling, standing,
balancing, climbing, stooping, crawling, walking, pushing, pulling
and lifting 50+ lbs.
- Previous electrical experience is preferred but not
required.Benefits and Perks
- Alternate Current Solutions is a growing company and there will
be opportunities -to advance into leadership and management
- Paid Time Off after 90 days
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance after 90 days
- All major tools and company van are provided
- Ongoing training to help you achieve your goals -Compensation
- Hourly pay between $13 and $17 per hour
- Monthly bonuses average between $100 and $300.
- Opportunity to advance to an electrician quickly ($20 - 30
/hour)Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Alternate Current Solutions, Cary , Electrician Helper / Apprentice, Other , Apex, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!